Super chelsea

IMO dont like to see one team (especially when its not mine) have that much posession! Id rather see end to end football, rather than one team chasing shadows.
If we are ruthless with our chances we can get a goal or two even with 35% posession! Just got to take our chances when they come.
Remember Messi record against us aint to good! Admittedly hes come on a bit since we last played them!
Just got to worry about Xavi, Iniesta and co! :LOL:

Anyway sooey just keep watchng Liverpoop! Keeps me smiling!
King kennys crown is slipping, and it looks like the pressure is getting to him!
Those owners aint be happy with that outlay on players and s h i t thats being served up at the moment.

The record will remain......Liverpool are the only team to beat them in the Nou Camp

Barca are just too good, I would be very surprised if Chelsea get a sniff at goal!
liverpool is the only team ever to win at the nou camp? Are you sure?

Sponsored Links
IMO dont like to see one team (especially when its not mine) have that much posession! Id rather see end to end football, rather than one team chasing shadows.
If we are ruthless with our chances we can get a goal or two even with 35% posession! Just got to take our chances when they come.
Remember Messi record against us aint to good! Admittedly hes come on a bit since we last played them!
Just got to worry about Xavi, Iniesta and co! :LOL:

Anyway sooey just keep watchng Liverpoop! Keeps me smiling!
King kennys crown is slipping, and it looks like the pressure is getting to him!
Those owners aint be happy with that outlay on players and s h i t thats being served up at the moment.

The record will remain......Liverpool are the only team to beat them in the Nou Camp

Barca are just too good, I would be very surprised if Chelsea get a sniff at goal!
liverpool is the only team ever to win at the nou camp? Are you sure?

Sorry , I should have said in the Champions League.

Hope youve got it on dvd, cos its gonna be a long time before you see them there again! :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:
Typical scouser always going on about the past! What are you doing now, fook all!
Apparently Alan Davies has upset the scousers saying thatvthey shouldnt refuse to play on the anniversary of hillsborough. IMO he has a valid point.
You would play on he aniversary of heysel, bradford would play on the day there place burnt down, leeds when that geezer got stabbed, munich, boxing day tsunami, if we all decided we wouldnt play when theres been some sort of tradegy there would b no games on! :confused: :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
You should be sorry. As you are wrong!!

Sorry, who was the other team to beat them at the Nou Camp?

Typical scouser always going on about the past! What are you doing now, fook all!
Apparently Alan Davies has upset the scousers saying thatvthey shouldnt refuse to play on the anniversary of hillsborough. IMO he has a valid point.
You would play on he aniversary of heysel, bradford would play on the day there place burnt down, leeds when that geezer got stabbed, munich, boxing day tsunami, if we all decided we wouldnt play when theres been some sort of tradegy there would b no games on!

That is the exact type of comment i would expect from an uneducated Chelsea fan!

If you know anything about it, you would realise why Liverpool dont want to play on that date. They have a memorial at Anfield every year, where players and managers attend....how can they play a game and do that on the same day?

Juventus dont play in Europe on the anniversary of Heysel, Bradford was a terrible accident, and the club remember victims in their own way, Same goes for United.

Until justice is done, Liverpool have every right to ASK not to play, they dont demand not to play.

I notice Alan Davies tried to offer the Hillsborough Justice Campaign £1000 as an apology?.....how very caring of him!

Hope youve got it on dvd, cos its gonna be a long time before you see them there again! :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL:
You would play on he aniversary of heysel, bradford would play on the day there place burnt down, leeds when that geezer got stabbed, munich, boxing day tsunami, if we all decided we wouldnt play when theres been some sort of tradegy there would b no games on! :confused: :eek: :eek:

Another idiot with a idiot comment ......I have some very good scouse friends and Hillsborough is a very very sore point in Liverpool due to the lies told by the media....some rag arsewipe paper that I wont mention....but why has this so called comedian made this statement then issue a apology?? what has he got to do with hillsborough? ...he isnt the first idiot and probably wont br the last....maybr he just wants his name in the paper/tv or something . 96 people lost their lives that day and to me remembering even just one of them is more important than any game

To name one
Rubin Kazan in 2009 2-1

I'm not sure where in ENGLAND they play? I was referring to English teams......hence I said Liverpool.

No no no. Never once did you say English team. Read ur posts mate. You said only team to beat barca at nou camp then u said only team to beat them in champ league at nou camp.

I know exactly what I meant, as I support Liverpool and we are discussing Chelsea......and my point remains, Chelsea will NOT beat Barca.

To name one
Rubin Kazan in 2009 2-1

I'm not sure where in ENGLAND they play? I was referring to English teams......hence I said Liverpool.

No no no. Never once did you say English team. Read ur posts mate. You said only team to beat barca at nou camp then u said only team to beat them in champ league at nou camp.

I know exactly what I meant, as I support Liverpool and we are discussing Chelsea......and my point remains, Chelsea will NOT beat Barca.
Are we supposed to be mind readers now?

You need to worry about your own team... About to drop points to the mighty Blackburn

Sponsored Links
Back