Super chelsea

Oh my lord! Carroll actually scored. We will see if he can repeat it against a decent team? :(

Sponsored Links
Thank you for pointing out my mistake!
It wont happen again. ;)

I wont make a mistake either! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Is that this seasons totals?

Just a matter of interest, who do you think is the better player out of the two of them and who do you think brings more to their teams???

Is that this seasons totals?

Just a matter of interest, who do you think is the better player out of the two of them and who do you think brings more to their teams???

Completely different players, Torres is (should) be an out right goal scorer, a clinical finisher who at the moment does not do that.

Carroll should be heading the ball more on target, but he is knocking balls down to other players pretty well, which is part of his game.

Chelsea bought Torres and have not played to his strengths, Torres leaving left us with hours to get a replacement.

But as they are paid to score goals, Carroll is doing better, Torres was world class and has been dreadful for his standard.

Torres of late is starting to play like we know he can, hes been unlucky in a few games, but i agree with snico, we dont play to his strenghts, which doesnt help him.
Sorry but i just dont rate carroll. Hes young enough to still turn good, just dont see it though!

Got a fiver on lamps 3-1 and torres 3-1!
We gotta be spuds! Then beat Liverpoop in the final!
If we beat them it could cost king kenny his job. Win win! :LOL:

Looking forward to todays game. Should be a cracker.
No one was happier than me when carroll scored the late winner btw. Had a fair wedge on them at 7/5

I don't think he's going to see the final son, I'm hoping you win because spurs are better than you'se. Which probably means that they are going to do you'se in. Oh well....win win situation. :mrgreen:

Dont matter who you play, your gonna lose!
You used upyour luck against cardiff!
Do you reckon KK will still be your manager next year if he dont win it?

Being realistic for a minute I think you should be more concerned with your own situation. If you win today you've at least got something to hold onto after the ritual humiliation Barcelona are going to inflict. If you lose, then get tanked by Barca the Russki might throw his toys out and go and buy a proper club. We all know what happens after that, the only way is down. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back