£250 per day and

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
He's just looking for a way back into politics after helping wreck the UK economy...

Not a crusade for him personally of course given his EU monetary advantages ;)
Maybe he just said he was leaving politics but didn’t? Mind you, that would make him two faced and people would take all further statements from him with a pinch of salt, do t you think?

Sponsored Links
£250 and £50k a little bit different. I don’t think putting say £5k into a bank should be an issue

Banks have been getting more and more "curious" about the origin of deposits for many years.
Even most electronic transfers now require a reason for the transfer.

Sponsored Links
It’s way more than that with Santander. It’s a bit worrying.
Same with nat west whilst standing in the queue listening to people querying their bank charges and the teller telling people that their wages didnt go in till the monday instead of friday and they had effectively gone into their unauthorised overdraft about a dozen of times over the weekend at about 7 quid a time .

I'm pretty sure you can't use contactless to withdraw cash.
Cut and pasted from barclays ,
if you have a current account with us, you can use contactless cash. You just need a contactless debit card, or an Android smartphone that’s registered with our Barclays app1. Just so you know, contactless cash doesn’t work with your Barclaycard.
or buy something for a quid and get cash back

Contactless is convenient but I prefer using a pin, (shielded from prying eyes of course).

Banks have been getting more and more "curious" about the origin of deposits for many years.
Even most electronic transfers now require a reason for the transfer.
Considering the number of scams in the past ten years it's additional security i don't mind having.

i found contactless in spoons toilets hands it in behind bar 5 minutes later young lad over thanking us .
We said no worries we got the round in with it .
He looks at us and laughs with us but bet he checked straight away .lol

Sponsored Links
Back