A sign of impending defeat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It appears that the devil incarnate has decided to resurrect itself yet again.

Linky

Quitters, it's 'squeaky bum' time (y)

Sponsored Links
I didn't think that eu dictator Merkel had ever been away, unless she's been out on the p!$s with Drunker.

Sponsored Links
Don't you just love it when notchy twists a quote around but still doesn't get it right...

But I guess he's still smarting from the humiliation he suffered in the 'organ donor' topic before he got that deleted :ROFLMAO:

Apparantly they are going to rename hard brexit as clean brexit.

Same thing, up the creek and no paddles, still dont know where the paddle shop is either.

Probably tell us what brexit actually means too ? Dont hold your breath.

Don't you just love it when notchy twists a quote around but still doesn't get it right...

But I guess he's still smarting from the humiliation he suffered in the 'organ donor' topic before he got that deleted :ROFLMAO:

The only person consistently not getting it right is you.

Yes I was terribly upset by Ellal making fool of himself once more.

I remember you said those that choose to opt out of organ donation shouldnt be allowed to receive a donated organ.

How would that work then. Somebody that needs a new organ is simply likely to decide they would be happy to donate themselves and ask yo opt in.

I wonder what answer Ellal has for that :mrgreen:

The reason is because the hard brexit fear campaign is going to go up a gear as soon as the summer recess ends.

The underlying reason is to derail article 50, either by a time extension or cancelling altogether.

Why a paddle? We have an engine.

I can see all the Quitlings standing round with their hands in their pockets, whinging and grumbling.

Have they given any thought yet to coming up with a documented plan of what they think they should do instead?

When can the country see their first draft?

They are dredging old Frogface back from the political graveyard to see if he can trumpet support for a chaotic failing idea. Brilliant.

The 2 main parties at the moment seem to be a political graveyard

Sponsored Links
Back