A sign of impending defeat?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
During the recent unusual hot weather the Channel Tunnel was forced to dramaticly reduce its through put of good's.

There was no shortage of stuff to feed our faces with on the Supermarket shelves.

The other ports on the UK coast were able to take up the slack.

If the French want to play silly buggers at the ports here are plenty of other counties who's port authorities will be glad to get the business.

Going back cap in hand to beg the EU to let us stay is not something the 17.4m Leave voters would put up with.

Tim

Going back cap in hand to beg the EU to let us stay is not something the 17.4m Leave voters would put up with.

Tim
Tough luck boyo, Theresa May is calling the shots and there is Jack all the quitters can do about it.
Chequers pfft.

you NEVER give an answer.

Its because is it easier to ask questions, then criticise somebody's answer -which is his main purpose.

Much safer than venturing an opinion of your own. When pushed for an answer he might become suddenly too busy :ROFLMAO:

Transom is a repetitive troll and a liar.
Disgusting human being.

:rolleyes::LOL: not on the piste again are you noseall :idea:

incidentally who is transom o_O Incidentally I gave you a thanks , this Transom bloke sounds like a bit of an r sole to me Noseall . Has he upset you in some way :sneaky::?:

Last edited:
Poor old transam is wallowing in stories of his own invention.

nope . When some one as clued up & as learned as you use the wording

Rabid quitters And cliff edge . One should take it seriously. I assume you want it to be taken seriously . ??

This caper is no joke .

Also the following needs to be added after the rabid quitters push the UK over the Cliff edge

mass starvation

Deaths en-masse due to medicine shortages

Break down of law and order , armed troops on the street

Curfews

Power cuts

Communication systems will no longer function

Any body abroad on the day or after the day will not be able to get back into the U.K

Hospitals and schools will shut

Aeroplanes grounded

Aldis shut .

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
The Good news is that Wetherspoons isn't on that list. All is not lost.

Sponsored Links
Back