A sign of impending defeat?

Sponsored Links
can see all the Quitlings standing round with their hands in their pockets, whinging and grumbling.

Have they given any thought yet to coming up with a documented plan of what they think they should do instead?
I'm looking forward to being rid of Merkel .How about the remoaners stop bloody moaning

Sponsored Links
I'm looking forward to being rid of Merkel .How about the remoaners stop bloody moaning

What about simply giving the country a definite plan then?

So there is nothing to moan about and actually something to get behind ?

So, give us your answers , then others can see if they are of the same opinion. Most of your statements in this thread are followed by a question mark, you NEVER give an answer.

I don't see anything the bma can win by lying. I can see what they can lose, especially trust and belief in their honesty.

Farage, a proven liar, is out to gain financially from his backers. Nothing to lose by being exposed again.

Simple enough ?

We working on it....instead of just bloody being dictated to by EU forever. No one said we had all the answers instantly. Grow up

I don't see anything the bma can win by lying. I can see what they can lose, especially trust and belief in their honesty.

Farage, a proven liar, is out to gain financially from his backers. Nothing to lose by being exposed again.

Simple enough ?

We working on it....

no you're not.

After more than two years, where's your plan?

Plan.jpg

no you're not.
Are you totally thick ...do you think all the politicians are discussing the weather? What is your master plan for staying in the EU? You seriously suggesting we should of just plodded on with a knackered out dated EU?

...do you think all the politicians are discussing the weather?

That's an interesting question.

What documents, defining proposals and plans, has Buffoon produced? Pob Gove? Farage?

How many new customs officers and border guards have been recruited?

Is the answer "none?"

Is that the way you'd build a house?

That's an interesting question.

What documents, defining proposals and plans, has Buffoon produced? Pob Gove? Farage?

How many new customs officers and border guards have been recruited?

Is the answer "none?"

Is that the way you'd build a house?

they should spend more time laying wreaths.

Sponsored Links
Back