A sign of impending defeat?

Sponsored Links
Not at all, I gave you my answer as requested.

If that is your answer, it says a lot.

Don't keep suggesting it is others who don't put their opinions out, when clearly you won't put yours out.

Have another look then.

But as I say, you put your opinion, with nothing to back it up. I was actually asking somebody else, but feel free to have a go, you usually do.

You havent proferred an opinion in this thread, numerous questions though.

Perhaps you are referring to a different thread........

Sponsored Links
Well the way I see it when a learned , clued up bloke on this Brexit caper uses the wording "Rabid quitters" & being pushed over a cliff edge. One should take it seriously . Tis no laughing matter imo ;)

My neighbour was talking to a mate of his at his work , who spoke to his neighbour over the weekend , who over heard a conversation in his local pub between 3 blokes and 1 woman ( woman may have been a retired judge ??)

The conversation was that in order to calm , what may be masse hysteria (??) when Brexit day comes , that the government in cahoots with the water companies may well be adding a sedative to the water supply :eek: in order to calm the population down :eek:

Stock up on bottled water is my advice ;)
they would not do that, it could kill people who are already ill, or have other medication, and if they did, there would be riots like never seen before, make a Brexit protest look like a picnic.

transam's post is not to be taken seriously, he's just trolling again.

I was asked for an answer, not an opinion, there is a difference as any intelligent person would know.

Is that the best you can do.

Exposing yourself as guilty of the unfounded accusation that you throw out at others

You havent proferred an opinion in this thread, numerous questions though.

Perhaps you are referring to a different thread........

No, perhaps you didn't check your information

Is that the best you can do.
You missed out your almost obligatory question mark. If you want an opinion, ask for an opinion. You asked for an answer, I gave you an answer. If you don't know the difference, then you should have paid more attention at school.Don't try swerving the issue by putting the onus on me, I'm right, you're very very wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back