A sign of impending defeat?

You missed out your almost obligatory question mark. If you want an opinion, ask for an opinion. You asked for an answer, I gave you an answer. If you don't know the difference, then you should have paid more attention at school.Don't try swerving the issue by putting the onus on me, I'm right, you're very very wrong.

Very simply, it was not, and is not a case of who is right or wrong. Unless point scoring is your objective. And if you look objectively at this, you lost anyway.

It is a case of you doing exactly what you accuse others of.

The point has long gone, it doesn't matter anymore. The absence of a direct reply, or opinion to the actual question was missed. How, I ask? By your swerving.

Sponsored Links
Very simply, it was not, and is not a case of who is right or wrong. Unless point scoring is your objective. And if you look objectively at this, you lost anyway.

It is a case of you doing exactly what you accuse others of.

The point has long gone, it doesn't matter anymore. The absence of a direct reply, or opinion to the actual question was missed. How, I ask? By your swerving.
If you want my opinion, you should have asked, but I will give it to you. In my OPINION, the BMA are making things up, not saying an out & out lie, because you only lie if you know what the truth is and say something different, and because it's in the future & unknown , they don't know. If the point has long gone then there is no need for you to keep bringing it up, this should be crystal clear to even you.

If you want my opinion, you should have asked, but I will give it to you. In my OPINION, the BMA are making things up, not saying an out & out lie, because you only lie if you know what the truth is and say something different, and because it's in the future & unknown , they don't know. If the point has long gone then there is no need for you to keep bringing it up, this should be crystal clear to even you.

Only a little late, and implies you think farage is telling the truth.

Dont let it worry you, the point has long gone. I thought I made it crystal clear. But you still replied, so I guess it wasn't crystal clear, to you?

transam's post is not to be taken seriously, he's just trolling again.

Not so I am merely reporting what my neighbour told me & I can prove it ;)

Also

Many years ago there was talk of putting fluoride in the water ;)

mind u they may put some type of "happy drug" in the water :LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ellal claimed that donated organs should not go to a person that has signed to opt out of organ donation (if that system was introduced).

It is noted that he still hasn't responded as to how that could be implemented.

I wonder why that should be :ROFLMAO:
Well I guess I didn't count on having to explain it to a person with such a low IQ as yourself :rolleyes:

However, just to humour you...

It's quite simple really - you just tick a box.
(although quitters might have a problem with getting the choice right of course).

If you do tick a box, that preference is recorded.

However I must admit that data records are of course not perfect...

So I guess in future we'll find the odd person who refused to donate an organ demanding to have a donated organ removed? - or not?

Well I guess I didn't count on having to explain it to a person with such a low IQ as yourself :rolleyes:

However, just to humour you...

It's quite simple really - you just tick a box.
(although quitters might have a problem with getting the choice right of course).

If you do tick a box, that preference is recorded.

However I must admit that data records are of course not perfect...

So I guess in future we'll find the odd person who refused to donate an organ demanding to have a donated organ removed? - or not?

I wonder what sort of person thinks such an oversimplification would work. Somebody with highly inflated self worth possibly.
No political party would have the will to introduce such a crass idea.

please give up those silly washing machine and wife smears. You have been told they are not welcome
please give up those silly washing machine and wife smears. You have been told they are not welcome

It appears that the devil incarnate has decided to resurrect itself yet again.

Linky

Quitters, it's 'squeaky bum' time (y)

Quitters, it's squeaky bum' time ???????? Haven't you heard ? The leave vote won ! Not the remain vote ......squeaky bum time for you maybe ....bet your sh1tt1ng yourself :ROFLMAO: the leavers aint.

IMAG2349.jpg

If the UK is left out of EU decision-making, crucial efforts to co-ordinate responses to disease pandemics could leave Britain susceptible to disease warned the British Medical Association.
Well, they got that one wrong, didn’t they? Thank God we weren’t anything to do with the EU vaccination decision making shamble. :whistle: Did you believe it then when you quoted them Notch? How about now, another change of mind maybe?

Sponsored Links
Back