A sign of impending defeat?

Yes I was terribly upset by Ellal making fool of himself once more.

I remember you said those that choose to opt out of organ donation shouldnt be allowed to receive a donated organ.

How would that work then. Somebody that needs a new organ is simply likely to decide they would be happy to donate themselves and ask yo opt in.

I wonder what answer Ellal has for that :mrgreen:
Aww bless...

notchy is still smarting from it's humiliation :LOL:

And whenever it gets humiliated it makes topics suddenly disappear or the humiliator suddenly finds they can't post again...

Worked out who the decision maker for organ donation should be yet, or for what ethical reason?

'Cos you sure were shown to be arguing against yourself (yet again) before you deleted the evidence, notchy :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Aww bless...

notchy is still smarting from it's humiliation :LOL:

And whenever it gets humiliated it makes topics suddenly disappear or the humiliator suddenly finds they can't post again...

Worked out who the decision maker for organ donation should be yet, or for what ethical reason?

'Cos you sure were shown to be arguing against yourself (yet again) before you deleted the evidence, notchy :ROFLMAO:

Ellal claimed that donated organs should not go to a person that has signed to opt out of organ donation (if that system was introduced).

It is noted that he still hasn't responded as to how that could be implemented.

I wonder why that should be :ROFLMAO:

2 more questions from the Bamber Gascoigne of the forum. Were not talking opinions, were on about answers, answers you were asked for & so far totally evaded, reminds me of someone else.

I have answered. Look back, and see.

You however continue to avoid an answer.

Sponsored Links
To have an open mind and therefore make an individual opinion, and not 1 peddled by any person or persons, you need to look past headlines and think about reasons and expectations

So I look at both sides of the argument and ask myself open questions.

In a nutshell, the basic and most pertinent questions were those I posted.

I have asked myself those very questions. After a little thought, I thought the answers were straight forward, if not obvious.

So, you think differently. That is your right. Anything to back it up with?

Open questions are the best way to form an opinion, are they not? Allows entrenched opinions to be challenged.

Or you can just keep with a blinkered outlook and refuse to investigate your own mind.

Challenge mine with information maybe?

You are the 1 who tells me and others how clever you are. Prove it?

That is a roundabout way of saying you only post questions, never venture an opinion of your own.

That is a roundabout way of saying you only post questions, never venture an opinion of your own.

Only if you read it with a closed mind.

You have to ask yourself questions if you want to form an opinion and not just follow 1.

Only if you read it with a closed mind.

You have to ask yourself questions if you want to form an opinion and not just follow 1.

You are welcome to ask yourself as many questions as you like.

When you have finally formulated an opinion, please do share it with us.

You are welcome to ask yourself as many questions as you like.

When you have finally formulated an opinion, please do share it with us.

My opinion is clearly stated earlier for anybody that cares to read it.

As is yours, with no comment to back it up.

My opinion is clearly stated earlier for anybody that cares to read it.

As is yours, with no comment to back it up.

Im terribly sorry, I must have missed your opinion, all Ive seen is a series of questions.

I am not sure how question can be an opinion........

Im terribly sorry, I must have missed your opinion, all Ive seen is a series of questions.

I am not sure how question can be an opinion........

Have another look then.

But as I say, you put your opinion, with nothing to back it up. I was actually asking somebody else, but feel free to have a go, you usually do.

Well the way I see it when a learned , clued up bloke on this Brexit caper uses the wording "Rabid quitters" & being pushed over a cliff edge. One should take it seriously . Tis no laughing matter imo ;)

My neighbour was talking to a mate of his at his work , who spoke to his neighbour over the weekend , who over heard a conversation in his local pub between 3 blokes and 1 woman ( woman may have been a retired judge ??)

The conversation was that in order to calm , what may be masse hysteria (??) when Brexit day comes , that the government in cahoots with the water companies may well be adding a sedative to the water supply :eek: in order to calm the population down :eek:

Stock up on bottled water is my advice ;)

Sponsored Links
Back