A sign of impending defeat?

Sponsored Links

You believe farage over the bma ?

What have the bma got to win or lose by getting involved and making a statement?

What has farage got to win or lose by making such an attack ?

What have the bma got to win or lose by getting involved and making a statement?

What has farage got to win or lose by making such an attack ?

If you think you know the answer, provide it

Sponsored Links

Notch's silly reply should not be taken seriously.

As the prospect of a cliff-edge exit draws ever nearer, the rabid Quitters are doing whatever they can to stifle dissent, so they can push the rest of us over the edge.

I hear that a campaign is on the way to say that Johnson, Gove and Murdock are not part of an Establishment Elite. Just a few ordinary Joes with no axe to grind.

Ha ha.

:rolleyes: "Cliff Edge" :eek: sounds dramatic

"Rabid":eek:

"Stifle Dissent":eek:

"Over the Edge":eek:

Last edited:
Notch's silly reply should not be taken seriously.

As the prospect of a cliff-edge exit draws ever nearer, the rabid Quitters are doing whatever they can to stifle dissent, so they can push the rest of us over the edge.

I hear that a campaign is on the way to say that Johnson, Gove and Murdock are not part of an Establishment Elite. Just a few ordinary Joes with no axe to grind.

Ha ha.

Also the following needs to be added after the rabid quitters push the UK over the Cliff edge

mass starvation

Deaths en-masse due to medicine shortages

Break down of law and order , armed troops on the street

Curfews

Power cuts

Communication systems will no longer function

Any body abroad on the day or after the day will not be able to get back into the U.K

Hospitals and schools will shut

Aeroplanes grounded

Aldis shut .

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Too difficult ?
Yes it does seem too difficult for you.

You seem only capable of posting questions, never actually posting anything of substance, or god forbid, an opinion.

Alas, your delirium is leading you to gush out torrents of lies

For an easy example, let's see you substantiate just one of your silly claims.

Try this one for a start.

mass starvation

mass starvation is caused by food shortages . Or to put into a context that you "may" understand . Not enough or nothing to eat.

After we are pushed over the cliff edge by the rabid quitters , it will get that bad , that we may have to eat our own shoes and boots assuming they are leather ?? This will cause a break down of law and order as people are mugged for there leather shoes .

Armed troops will have to patrol the streets , curfews will be put in place any one seen on the streets after a certain time may well be shot on sight

I would suggest that you start making plans ;) and if you venture out after the day DO NOT wear leather shoes , wear wellys ;)

Although there may be a shortage of wellys ( rubber embargo) , so I would suggest you get a few pairs ;)

you need to wise up and start taking this caper seriously.

Rabid Quitters

Last edited:

Try this one for a start

Yes, there is no need to worry about starvation.

According to the BMA we would already be dead:

If the UK is left out of EU decision-making, crucial efforts to co-ordinate responses to disease pandemics could leave Britain susceptible to disease, warned the British Medical Association

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/no-brexit-more-disease-doctors-union/

At least there is no scaremongering by the BMA

Best advised you stock up on food JohnD & you may well have hoards of starving people at your door :eek: begging for some thing to eat

As you are a charitable bloke ;) I know that you will help them out ;) even the Rabid quitters who pushed themselves and others over the cliff edge

despite your fair warning ;)

Yes it does seem too difficult for you.

You seem only capable of posting questions, never actually posting anything of substance, or god forbid, an opinion.

To have an open mind and therefore make an individual opinion, and not 1 peddled by any person or persons, you need to look past headlines and think about reasons and expectations

So I look at both sides of the argument and ask myself open questions.

In a nutshell, the basic and most pertinent questions were those I posted.

I have asked myself those very questions. After a little thought, I thought the answers were straight forward, if not obvious.

So, you think differently. That is your right. Anything to back it up with?

Open questions are the best way to form an opinion, are they not? Allows entrenched opinions to be challenged.

Or you can just keep with a blinkered outlook and refuse to investigate your own mind.

Challenge mine with information maybe?

You are the 1 who tells me and others how clever you are. Prove it?

Sponsored Links
Back