100mm insulation equivalent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im finding reclaimed 1.2 m x 2.4 m x 100mm insulation boards online for £29.

it's too expensive.

Does anyone know a supplier or an equivalent technology to kingspan that is less.

Has anyone tried blowing their own closed cell (waterproof) foam and do you know where I could get it.

still interested in foam boards if anyone knows where I can get them at a real wrld price.

Sponsored Links
im finding reclaimed 1.2 m x 2.4 m x 100mm insulation boards online for £29.

Seconds & Co sell their “good” 100mm boards for £29.

Here’s an eBay listing for 50, 90mm boards for about £10 each:

Edit: oops, they are not 1200x2400

Has anyone tried blowing their own closed cell (waterproof) foam and do you know where I could get it.

Crazy but fascinating idea!

If it were cheaper to make your own boards on site then they'd do it even cheaper than that at the factory. I looked into DIY closed cell foam insulation but it's a niche product and not particularly cheap.

Start saving now and do the job in the spring when you've saved up the difference between what you can afford and the £29 per sheet you can't afford. What's that £50 difference?

What about a go fund me page?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back