1st Day of Spring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here in Sussex we have blue sky and sunshine

Goldfinches and long tailed tits on the feeders :)

Im thinking I might get the Weber put for a spring clean, in readiness for hot weather.

Sponsored Links
Brexit will put an end to that.:)

Im just going out for a walk with the dog, 1st time fof weeks without waterproofs, birds are singing life is great.

I shall enjoy it as tomorrow the streets will be soaking wet from brexiteers tears :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Here in Sussex we have blue sky and sunshine

Goldfinches and long tailed tits on the feeders :)

Im thinking I might get the Weber put for a spring clean, in readiness for hot weather.
What do you put out for the Goldfinches, I have tried all the usuals with little success

Im just going out for a walk with the dog, 1st time fof weeks without waterproofs, birds are singing life is great.

I shall enjoy it as tomorrow the streets will be soaking wet from brexiteers tears :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And another..boring Notchy!...

Just going to. Fire up. The transam :cool:

Resident buzzards over head

Whereabouts are you in Cornwall? Am off tomorrow (via tube, train, bus and taxi!) to get to Launceston. Pretty part of the world.

I'm a bit further down, St Austell area. Yes it is a pretty area and I do enjoy being by the sea, but after 13 years, I do find I miss certain aspects of city life, the shops, the facilities and the diversity.
Ten years ago I dreaded returning to 'the smoke' and would avoid it if possible, these days I really enjoy my trips 'up country'.

I'm a bit further down, St Austell area. Yes it is a pretty area and I do enjoy being by the sea, but after 13 years, I do find I miss certain aspects of city life, the shops, the facilities and the diversity.
Ten years ago I dreaded returning to 'the smoke' and would avoid it if possible, these days I really enjoy my trips 'up country'.
That's a nice area you're in indeed!
Yes, it can be a bit remote. I remember when my parents moved there, internet shopping wasn't really around. I was forever sending my folks things in the post that they couldn't get local! But being able to walk the woofa in the woods or on the beach without seeing a ton of people was grand.

Seen some great tits here...oh no theyve closed the curtains.

Also known as St Awful, drugs and crime capital of Cornwall, and, if I'm not mistaken, a house was burgled a few weeks ago.
One house?! Lol. Lived in Leeds, they'd do the whole street in a week :LOL:
I thought Newquay was supposed to be the trouble spot?

Sponsored Links
Back