2 Amp lighting circuit

Of course the irony is that the original question was:

CJohn said:
Can anyone tell me where I can by some 2amp 3 pin two-way or three-way adaptors (2 amp plug & 2 amp socket)? :?:

With my method the question would have never arisen.

:)

Sponsored Links
my thoughts:

2A socket sorted!

13A socket implies anything can be plugged in , yes fuse mcb will activate, if fuse you know what some one will do to stop it blowing..........

please dont mention it.

il78 said:
Well your in the right place........

Not a spark...what do you do?

I work in computer support; well I did until I was made redundant.

breezer said:
13A socket implies anything can be plugged in , yes fuse mcb will activate, if fuse you know what some one will do to stop it blowing..........

So it seems that FCU's are a bad idea because they have a fuse. I guess BS1363 plugs are bad as well, for the same reason.

Maybe all house houses should be wired with 16A radial circuits to protect the flex from a fault current in case the home made 300A fuse does not blow.

I'm glad we got that sorted out.

Sponsored Links
Now theres that IT Support sarcasm.....

Its all WHAT IFS.........

As bans famous saying " We will not look for logic", I've used that so many times in work....Ban your a bad influence.... ;)

No offence jman, but I kinda guessed you were not in the trade - you were the only person arguing against 2A outlets here, with all the sparks being pro - 2a sockets!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back