2nd Iraq war

Sponsored Links
masona said:
Studders, you have my full support and this is what my first post was about.
I'm ashamed we are copying the USA to bully the countries we don't agree with which is nothing to do with us, then they wondered why they hate us.

Thanks Masona, tis a shame that those who abuse, insult or try to belittle anyone who puts forward an alternative view cannot see that.

Yes 9/11 was an atrocity. I've never said otherwise, but I try to understand why it happened, what made those people do it. and why the Americans were the targets.
In attempting to understand I learned. from official statistics that others pointed me to, that the number of people killed on 9/11 doesn't even get close to the number of people killed by American forces since the first Iraqi conflict. From there I realised there was a lot more to this than just 'mad religious fanatics'. It made me wonder just who were the terrorists here.
Can you imagine what the US would saying and doing were it another superpower caryying out these 'legalised' killings? I think I can guess.

jasy said:
Studders do you go on anti-war, anti-fuel, anti-me, anti-you, anti-mcdonald's, anti-kids and anti-grown up demos??? ;)

When you grow up and start asking sensible questions I'll think about answering them.

Sponsored Links
I'm no political animal, but I don't recall the US being so quick off the mark with Noraid.

They sat by and watched UK cities getting bombed.

Scoby_Beasley said:
pipme said:
Just peeped out of the bunker in time to see, Lord Lucan, Elvis and old Bob Maxwell three up on Shergar ....going a fair gallop !! ;)
And where do I get that blue film from then ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Woo Hooo !! ;)

==========
Me for one, SecularS old son ....... until I look in the mirror !!

P

Studders, just turned the telly over and there was a group of people waving british and american flags, they were dressed in black and they had a person kneeling before them. They were threatening to kill him unless their demands were met.......get my drift ?

pipme said:
Me for one, SecularS old son ....... until I look in the mirror !!

Yeah. Gonna ban the b*ggers. Well, those that ain't cracked due to my mug.......

Sponsored Links
Back