3 band A combis needed wheres Best price Anyone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I need 3 Combis A Rated with best warranty (five years would be nice)
all 24-26 kw would be ok as all 2 and 1 bed flats in same building.
any pointers?
thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi
any pointers?
thanks

Hi adamneve i have fitted the IDEAL LOGIC plus this has 5 years parts and labour guarantee
also until the end of march worcester-bosch are giving 5 years parts and labour with all of their combis

ideal logic + availiable in 24 kw 30 kw and 35 kw outputs
hope this info helps
regards combiman1

Sponsored Links
Hi
any pointers?
thanks

Hi adamneve i have fitted the IDEAL LOGIC plus this has 5 years parts and labour guarantee

hope this info helps
regards combiman1

****boxes and you know it. :rolleyes: That guarantee aint work nowt pal - trust me.

muggles +1

Hi
any pointers?
thanks

hope this info helps
regards combiman1

****boxes and you know it. :rolleyes: That guarantee aint work nowt pal - trust me.

muggles +1

Its not an ISAR , completely different boiler . Its more than a bit small minded to just come out with that comment.

Doesn't make it any less true though ;)

Only time will tell , and lets face it IDEAL had to change and all evidance up to now as been ok . Id say 7 yrs for a combi would give a true picture. Its just getting tarred with the same brush because its Ideal and theyve got a lot to repaire (bridges) after its last generation of " **** boxes".

Was more wrong with ideal than the design and build of the boilers. And THAT went further back than the Isar.

Company attitude was and still is as pleasant as a skid mark on your "evenings pull's under crackers" the nest morning.

Thanks for the info comrades

Never heard of Intergas and Remeha but look very good.

the intergas looks an amazing boiler and with the 'less moving parts'concept is tempting but the warranty is only 3 years it seems.Anyone had any trouble with these and long term installations?

i have been told that worcester are doing a 7 Year warranty on their boilers if you pay an extra £75 to the installer but i am looking at over a £1000 a boiler. bit of a loreal question 'are they worth it?'

oh by the way ive got chance of ferroli A rated 24kw for £399 + vat all in. although warranty is only 2 years i would save myself £1500 .Whats the SP on these?

Cheers

If you can find someone who is an intergas or ATAG installer, then these boilers are excellent value, but personally I wouldnt recommend them if your installer isn't going to effect ongoing servicing.
I would recommend Vaillant, there's no question of the reliability and its a welll known brand.
If you want budget then the Glowworm Betacom A is probably the best in its price range.
If you buy a ferroli it will be one of your greatest life regrets.

You could Worcester to that maybe but most definitely Ravenheap or Ideal

Id say plan your boilers life span on 7 yrs thenn work out if you think that total cost is worth on based on your boiler options.

Youl be paying alot more for a worcester which are far from bullet proof .

Id say the logic would come out on top here , but your more than likely going to have an intergas more than 10 yrs.

If you were only after a heat only youd have far less to worry about mind.

The intergas looks favourite.
Any Intergas installers in the Neath South Wales Area want to give me a price to fit the three?
All in the same building to swap old vaillant combis.
Apparantly you get five years if you are a registered installer.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back