Cheers jasy, and I am sure your day will come, you just have to keep at it mate. ;)

Green, would that be as grass or with envy?

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
D&J, do I understand correctly that you have a very big company then? Audits for small Limited companies have been axed some years ago.

And delving auditors not being welcome because of many cash-only payments , hmmm?
probably has a paper round ;) :LOL:

jasy said:
kendor said:
david and julie said:
Would that be my sentence about my way of working, that enabled me to semi retire at 47, debt free kendor? If you look back at my posts I did tell you all, months ago. Laugh at that when you get up for work, in debt, in the morning.
if the need to brag is your bag then so be it, it doesn't impress anyone!
you again totally missed the point the joke derived from the way the comment came over not a p**s take.
who cares if you are semi retired or not, the joke is now even better knowing the fact that you havn't even realised that and had to console yourself by bragging. :LOL:

Brag!?, Brag!? I dont hear any bragging just a whingeing to*ser who cannot stand the fact that there are success stories out there. Well done D&J. Wish i was like it but heh, my time will come ;) Hey Kendor i think Mr Green is appropriate for you :mrgreen:
the only whingeing tosser is D&J i personally couldn't GIVE a toss what they do for a living it doesn't rate highly on my things to be interested in list.
I'm quite happy with my lot, especially with the way labour has the economy under control, i may be apprehensive if the tory ****s got back in as they havnt a clue how to run a countries economy properly just look what happened last time.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
WoodYouLike said:
D&J, do I understand correctly that you have a very big company then? Audits for small Limited companies have been axed some years ago.

And delving auditors not being welcome because of many cash-only payments , hmmm?

I have mentioned what I did for living on countless occasions.

david and julie said:
kendor said:
WoodYouLike said:

I have mentioned what I did for living on countless occasions.
Paper round? :LOL:

Kendor.
Profile:
Age 9
Dislikes: Everyone with an opinion and those who better themselves
Ambition: To grow up and be like a proper man ;)

kendor said:
jasy said:
kendor said:
david and julie said:
Would that be my sentence about my way of working, that enabled me to semi retire at 47, debt free kendor? If you look back at my posts I did tell you all, months ago. Laugh at that when you get up for work, in debt, in the morning.
you again totally missed the point the joke derived from the way the comment came over not a p**s take.
who cares if you are semi retired or not, the joke is now even better knowing the fact that you havn't even realised that and had to console yourself by bragging. :LOL:

Brag!?, Brag!? I dont hear any bragging just a whingeing to*ser who cannot stand the fact that there are success stories out there. Well done D&J. Wish i was like it but heh, my time will come ;) Hey Kendor i think Mr Green is appropriate for you :mrgreen:
the only whingeing t****r is D&J i personally couldn't GIVE a toss what they do for a living it doesn't rate highly on my things to be interested in list.
I'm quite happy with my lot, especially with the way labour has the economy under control, i may be apprehensive if the tory ****s got back in as they havnt a clue how to run a countries economy properly just look what happened last time.

Oops quick get the dummy back. The poor child only has one and he has THROWN IT FROM HIS PRAM :LOL: :LOL:

Jasy
Profile:
Age 9
Dislikes: Everyone with an opinion and those who better themselves
Ambition: To grow up and be like a proper man ;)

jasy said:
kendor said:
jasy said:
kendor said:
david and julie said:

the only whingeing t****r is D&J i personally couldn't GIVE a toss what they do for a living it doesn't rate highly on my things to be interested in list.

Oops quick get the dummy back. The poor child only has one and he has THROWN IT FROM HIS PRAM :LOL: :LOL:
That's not a nice way to talk about D&J i thought you were mates?

Of course Labour inherited an economy which was on the way, well set up by the Tories... Old Gordo still looks with amazement at how it has all gone and he hasn't really done a thing .. just sat back and chewed his lip .. The tax side will let them down, now they have fiddled and been lucky, that luck is gonna run out soon.
Just like Maggie- she, may, well have hung on one parliament too far .. crippled the tories thereafter.
I wonder if the trick is knowing when to stop, for the greater good ?
Boxers, footballers, race drivers, pop and film stars all prone to hanging on that bit longer which can spoil the memories......
:eek:

pipme said:
I wonder if the trick is knowing when to stop, for the greater good ?
Boxers, footballers, race drivers, pop and film stars all prone to hanging on that bit longer which can spoil the memories...... :eek:
Good morning pip, I thought for a minute that you were describing yourself ;) (joking)

pipme said:
Of course Labour inherited an economy which was on the way, well set up by the Tories... Old Gordo still looks with amazement at how it has all gone and he hasn't really done a thing .. just sat back and chewed his lip .. The tax side will let them down, now they have fiddled and been lucky, that luck is gonna run out soon.
Spot on :!: You cannot run the economy as it is now in 2 term, it take years.
Income tax will have to go up because of a big black hole, so many experts said Brown has got the sum wrong. They can run but can't hide.

masona said:
pipme said:
Spot on :!: You cannot run the economy as it is now in 2 term, it take years.
Income tax will have to go up because of a big black hole, so many experts said Brown has got the sum wrong. They can run but can't hide.
are we talking about the same country here? Britain was in a shambles that the tories left for labour to try to put right, this is why it has taken so long to put in order and labour have done a fantastic job considering what they inherited.
of course the danger is that now the economy is back on it's feet and holding it's own that a change in government could upset it all over again.

jasy said:
So, apparently there are 300,00 people over here that should not be here. That is 300,00 people who are draining our resources and being a burden to the taxpayer. The hospitals are overstretched and there is a shortage of housing. Eliminate this problem and the rest will gradually get better as well. :eek:
Blair has done a lot of damage, I didn't know how much he has signed our freedom away to the EU which I've read "England our England". Did you know that Blair cannot stop any immigration coming into our country because only the EU can do that.
See this

Sponsored Links
Back