36 Tory MPs accused : Westminster sexual harassment scandal

Sponsored Links
I may have once rubbed up against a girl during a party back in 1971. Should I be worried?

It might have been too much jelly and kaylie, but I can't remember fully.

Aaron Bastani: Corbynista media cheerleader :)

and convicted criminal (y)

I didn't know that but he's referencing an article in a paper.

You seem to be shooting the messenger, a deflection tactic? :p

I may have once rubbed up against a girl during a party back in 1971. Should I be worried?

It might have been too much jelly and kaylie, but I can't remember fully.

Trivialising the sexual abuse and mistreatement of women. Woodyban

Sponsored Links
Trivialising the sexual abuse and mistreatement of women. Woodyban

Whoah there big boy, put that attitude back in and zip it up.

No-one said anything about a woman. Sally began to live as Dave by the 4th year seniors and now works as a lumberjack.

I see that there has been an allegation of rape ? against labour members at a party conference in 2013 ??

I would expect that this will spread over MPs of all parties, and probably employees who are not MPs as well.

It's possible that people who are keen on power might be particularly attracted to life in government, I suppose, but no reason yet to suppose that a hundred MPs will be any better or worse than a hundred army sergeants or a hundred estate agents. Some organisations seem to facilitate bad behaviour. I can't imagine any secretary where I've worked being sent out to buy sex toys. But then I doubt anybody has claimed for a duckpond on expenses.

The key point in all of these sort of scandals is that essentially the public don't care who is buying sex toys so long as it's not with their money.

I personally could not give one fukc who is shagging who, or about the poppers parties, or cocaine fulled nights out and shag ins, that's life as an MP. Do your fuking job should be the motto though, everything revolves around that, what you do in your time is your own business, so long as it's not a kid, of course.

however even if true (have seen no evidence) that doesn't mean his list is false.

I wonder why notch assumes that people opposed to sexual harassment and assaults are Labour supporters? Hardly complimentary to his chums.

Funny thing is though it does seem to be the case :mrgreen: your posts as an example.

giphy.gif

A government source said that there was a “cumming storm” over sexual harassment in Parliament and there would need to be a “significant overhaul” of the way staff are employed.

jizz.jpg

Last edited:
I see that there has been an allegation of rape ? against labour members at a party conference in 2013 ??

Jesus Christ, if Corbyn gets in, he will **** 60 million people - kids 'an all, and without any protection or lube.

Sponsored Links
Back