36 Tory MPs accused : Westminster sexual harassment scandal

Sponsored Links
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ack-cabinet-ministers-found-sex-pests-13-mps/

There names have not been released which I don't think will last for long. Once there names are in the public domain I still hope everyone can afford them the right to being innocent until proven guilty.

If claims are substantiated then would we expect any by elections? If the MPs are in safe tory seats then I suspect there will be little change in the makeup of Parliament.

Unfounded allegations .......now let me think all tories lsited ........Who would have posted such a thing ? maybe LABOUR pieces of work there is definately nasty pieces of work in Labour can't say I've noticed that kind of nastiness in the conservatives. Mo mowlam remember her https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/14/uk.labour2

But now Labour has a rape allegation.......

Last edited:
I'd be very careful about discussing these allegations. There will be a few people out of pocket over this.

:rolleyes: yep tread a careful path , there has been an attempted (?) libel (if that is the correct term) case on one person who posts on these forums I believe they also tried to sue the site at the same time

Sponsored Links
Mcalpine v bercow.

personally I think there is a world a part from being tactile and over friendly vs. what the press are trying to stir up.

:rolleyes: yep tread a careful path , there has been an attempted (?) libel (if that is the correct term) case on one person who posts on these forums I believe they also tried to sue the site at the same time

that's an interesting story. Tell us more about this alleged libel complaint. Did the person ever get to court? Or did his solicitor tell him not to waste everybody's time?

that's an interesting story. Tell us more about this alleged libel complaint. Did the person ever get to court? Or did his solicitor tell him not to waste everybody's time?

Alleged ?? It happened

The case was thrown out. The same person/company attempted another libel case against another person. That person was able to contact/ speak to the person on this forum for advice / guidance.

The person in question posts in these forums on a regular basis. ;)

Unfounded allegations .......now let me think all tories lsited ........Who would have posted such a thing ? maybe LABOUR pieces of work there is definately nasty pieces of work in Labour can't say I've noticed that kind of nastiness in the conservatives. Mo mowlam remember her https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/14/uk.labour2

But now Labour has a rape allegation.......

The list has been compiled by Conservative staffers and was leaked on the Guido Fawkes website - (a very lefty website!)

That's great. So you can show us the case.

What court was it held in? When?

No I will not . The incident / case has been discussed at length & on several occasions in the CC forum.

Neither will I be naming the person involved.

Its likely we will get an announcement from Mark Garnier soon.

Sponsored Links
Back