36 Tory MPs accused : Westminster sexual harassment scandal

Yes. Remind us every other post if you don't mind. (y)

Also remind us about where the IRA loving, Venesualan heading, backward thinking, bankruptcy inviting crackpot will find the money.

Maybe tax the oligarchs and billionaires and all that dark money. Its not coming out of your pocket.

Sponsored Links
perhaps woody is a tax-dodging Russian oligarch. Or newspaper owner.

Hence his fear of the forthcoming change of government.

Perhaps woody has some common sense and does not want to be catapulted back to the dark 1970's, with a Venezualan tint.

And woody's friends who own some small/medium businesses do not want to be caught up in Corbyn's crackpot financing, and then have to shut down.

And perhaps some of woody's other friends do not want to end up on the dole as companies relocate to avoid any punitative taxation.

Perhaps woody has some common sense and does not want to be catapulted back to the dark 1970's, with a Venezualan tint.

And woody's friends who own some small/medium businesses do not want to be caught up in Corbyn's crackpot financing, and then have to shut down.

And perhaps some of woody's other friends do not want to end up on the dole as companies relocate to avoid any punitative taxation.
Aah, bless. Woody has imaginary friends. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

1970s -5yrs of labour and 5yrs of Conservatives -

You going to keep that old tired busted argument about taxes. Woody been trained well.

Dole? But I thought under Labour Dole would be a paradise - why everyone will want to be on it.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Woodytime.

pretty sure anyone on 45% tax would cop it along with anyone earning well in to the 40% bracket. Not quite the tax dodging billionaires

The important ones will have already left by then. They are preparing to leave already.(y)

Yep, the UK can then keep the like of Amazon, Starbucks and Google to help us back into the dark days. Good stuff Rog.(y)

Maybe coffee shops should become state controlled? :mrgreen:

I cant decide between the low fat skinny Corbyn Cappuccino or the Mcdonnell Machiato, both would a nasty taste behind :D:D:D

I'm not convinced that Corbyn can run the UK off the tax from a Grande Latte, a few parcels from Amazon, or a few clicks on an advert for a clothes brush.

Ruin maybe, but not run.

Kelvin Hopkins is the latest to be named -and suspended.

A Corbyn supporter.

I bet if any of the 50 or so labour MPs on Momentums hit list get a whiff of harassment scandal against they will get very quickly ousted :)

I'm just waiting for someone to be accused of touching Dianne Abbott.

Instant section. Oh the shame.

Sponsored Links
Back