36 Tory MPs accused : Westminster sexual harassment scandal

Poor old Woody is making a meaningless political point unconnected with the subject, and drawn wholly from his own warped and prejudiced imagination.

Sponsored Links
Whoah there big boy, put that attitude back in and zip it up.

No-one said anything about a woman. Sally began to live as Dave by the 4th year seniors and now works as a lumberjack.

obviously woody doesn't really take sexual abuse seriously. Bit of fun for the lads, is it, woody? Good for a laugh? Just a bit of bantz?

Poor old Woody is making a meaningless political point unconnected with the subject, and drawn wholly from his own warped and prejudiced imagination.

Thank you. I'll be here all week.

Sponsored Links
I see that there has been an allegation of rape ? against labour members at a party conference in 2013 ??

No, can't be, only the Conservatives do bad things. Labour are all angels*

*If you believe the one sided tripe you get force fed in Gereral Discussion.

OMG, the thread has been cut and edited just like a Weinstein film.

Anyway, in the spirit of all the populist outburst by the snowflakes with their new-found empathy for women's rights, I've done a bit of a forum search for those menber's posts on such worthy subjects as women's rape and abuse in Mali, the Sudan, Rwanda. Nothing

So I looked for their posts on domestic violence in South Africa, the Middle East. Nothing. Anything about womens rights in Saudi, Yeman, Afghanistan? Nope.

So perhaps there would be some mention of the rape, abuse and enslaving of women in India, or perhaps Mexico and Brazil?

OK, there must be something more close to home such as human trafficing from the eastern european countries, and the use of drugs and prostitution to control women and use them as commodities? Oddly, not a post, not a concern.

This is most odd. Surely the concern is not as skin deep and fleeting as the knee-touching? Surely not.

Anyway, in the spirit of all the populist outburst by the snowflakes with their new-found empathy for women's rights, I've done a bit of a forum search for those menber's posts on such worthy subjects as women's rape and abuse in Mali, the Sudan, Rwanda. Nothing

So I looked for their posts on domestic violence in South Africa, the Middle East. Nothing. Anything about womens rights in Saudi, Yeman, Afghanistan? Nope.

So perhaps there would be some mention of the rape, abuse and enslaving of women in India, or perhaps Mexico and Brazil?

OK, there must be something more close to home such as human trafficing from the eastern european countries, and the use of drugs and prostitution to control women and use them as commodities? Oddly, not a post, not a concern.

This is most odd. Surely the concern is not as skin deep and fleeting as the knee-touching? Surely not.

I'm actually ****ting myself as I type. I put my hand on Debbie Johnsons derrier in the fith form & whispered in her ear exactly what I wanted to do to her at my mate Smithy's party that night.

They're coming for me !

How come no rock stars seem to have any accusations against them?

I have always wondered that ?? most of em would not have a clue as to what they did or did not do ?

perhaps the Chelsea Plasterers could be up for charges of improper conduct ? most of the rock stars they "plastered" were bombed out of there heads at that time ? so never gave there consent ?????

good point . The LWR are silent on the plight of woman in these places. Hypocrits the lot of em ;)

Sponsored Links
Back