Sponsored Links
What would happen if a majority voted no confidence

I told you. Buffoon can resign as PM. If there is someone else who clearly* has enough support to form a government, the Queen has the duty to ask them to try.

at the rate the Cons are losing MPs, it is unlikely to be a Conservative.

*edit
"possibly" changed to "clearly"

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Bearing in mind that since Buffoon is now unable to do anything without the consent of the Opposition, he may as well decide that he is of no use, and resign, or go to his ditch.

I told you. Buffoon can resign as PM. If there is someone else who clearly* has enough support to form a government, the Queen has the duty to ask them to try.

at the rate the Cons are losing MPs, it is unlikely to be a Conservative.

*edit
"possibly" changed to "clearly"

And who else would 'clearly' have enough support to form a government, that's right John, nobody. In which case, MP's would have 14 days to try and find somebody, and having failed, the incumbent PM would remain in post and either win a vote of confidence (no chance) or set the date for a general election.

It's a win win for the Bojo.(y)

I wouldn't blame Bozza for resigning especially adding the Jenny Arcuri scandal into the mix. I think ReeSmogg should be made to dig the ditch with a spoon.

However, he owns the Brexit Balls-up and all the lies he's peddled about the EU over the years. Bozza deserves all the criticism coming his way.

I told you. Buffoon can resign as PM. If there is someone else who clearly*

According to Notch its just a majority he needs to vote a no confidence.
Surely Jo and Jeremy would not vote confidence in him.
So there would be a vote of no confidence.
If this did happen, could Boris not just dust himself down and form a government with a manifesto to fight a GE.

Vote of no confidence needs simple majority.

Calling for a GE under fixed term needs 66%

Surely Jo and Jeremy would not vote confidence in him.
The reason those clever Romans invented crucifixion was to prolong the misery of a slow painful death. Tory Brexers need to sort out their mess.

The reason those clever Romans invented crucifixion was to prolong the misery of a slow painful death. Tory Brexers need to sort out their mess.

The Romans will not let them. In which they will fall.... Rome will burn......
Like a Phoenix Boris will rise from the ashes...... Democracy will be reborn.

Long live Boris.
Long live Boris.

The Romans will not let them. In which they will fall.... Rome will burn......
Like a Phoenix Boris will rise from the ashes...... Democracy will be reborn.

Long live Boris.
Long live Boris.

Yes lets see democracy succeed and let Boris Johnson have a no deal.

The poor regions of this country voted to be poorer, let them be poorer.

Sponsored Links
Back