80mph limit on motorways.

That is the same whether the speed limit is 30 or 130 mph, yet people still dont travel safely - cars breakdown at the most inopportune moments, roads collapse, trees get blown into the carriageway, wild animals run into the carriageways, kids run into the carriageways, jumpers jump of bridges, drivers lose concentration, drivers fall asleep at the wheel, some drivers intentionally cause collisons - roads are one of the most dangerous places to be - FACT!

Are you on drugs? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
On the motorbikes we generally cruise @ 110 on our little journeys out.
Of course a few do go off a bit faster but its their choice, why else can the bikes do 190 :D

Why are you so determined to prove to the world that you are an idiot?

Actually, you are just an unemployed dreamer anyway, that lives off benefits.:rolleyes:

Where do you get this from then?
Again your hurling insults about, with no facts. Rather like a spoilt child with its toys taken away.

Do grow up.

Of course a few do go off a bit faster but its their choice, why else can the bikes do 190 :D

Actually, you are just an unemployed dreamer anyway, that lives off benefits.:rolleyes:

Again your hurling insults about, with no facts. Rather like a spoilt child with its toys taken away.

Do grow up.

Very, very true!!

Sponsored Links

Do grow up.

Which part is wrong then? You are on here all night posting abuse at MM.

Do grow up.

Which part is wrong then? You are on here all night posting abuse at MM.

What I do, when I do it. Is of no concern of yours. Making up stories and being insulting as before is childish. Also a sign of someone who has lost the grasp of forums and one who cannot accept another opinion.
Your doing this across a few Forums recently, calling people names. Hurling insults, making up whatever suits your little mind at the time. All after you have had another opinion against your own stance.

Get over it, none of us here are any better than the other. Sooner you realise that the better. Again, what I do when I do it is down to me.
I also do not have to explain my actions either. Especially to you.

Yes whatever, you have never met me and never will.
So you carry on living in your own little world.
Must be really entertaining in there :D

I'm better than you are.

Mellow just a bit... you don't own this site !!! (or do you?? :eek: ) yet you act like you do, and everything said that disagrees with you upsets you, and you get insulting !!1 wrong Joe !

It doesn't upset me - it'll never be introduced anyway. It's just a smokescreen to fool people like you into thinking the government is sensible. Even the minister says it will cost more lives so it'll never happen.

Well wadya know, i'm posting on here after Joe's phantom curfew where all workers should be tucked up in bed.

I suppose being on site tomorrow must be a figment of my imagination.

Efficiency against speed:
Highspeedfuelconsumption.png

And US models overall:
Fuel_economy_vs_speed_1997.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_economy_in_automobiles

Just to add to my earlier post on fuel economy.

I did 300 odd motorway miles yesterday, The average MPG before we set off was 50mpg. I maintained an average speed of 85mph and my economy rose slightly to 50.4mpg. Not to shabby.

If the speed limit was raised to 80 - what would your new average speed be?

Sponsored Links
Back