Morons on the motorway

Crafty: You used up your joke ration with your members photo :LOL:

Somebody and Prize ... Why don't you join Bob Dole on his current thread you're obviously on his wavelength (about 0.5 Hz I think) ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Time for bed for me I think ... I like to leave before Softus rises from his coffin for his late night rampage :LOL:

Goodnight all

hahahahahahahahaha....

It may be silly, but it had me laughing...Not sure the real Admin will, but who cares.

Softus, no my name is not Jim Franklin, I think where you all getting confused is that there were also posts under the username Sparky_Jim (I did a search for variations of the names you Guys have spoke of) and whether that is this fella your going on about I do not know, but the reason my username is Sparky Jim (no hyphen or other seperator) is that my name is Jim Sparks. I trained as a radio tech way back in the days of Eddison (I'm that old) but I am officially retired now but I still work about 25 to 30 hours a week to stay in touch. I didn't post for a long time as I was not in the country.

Hopefully everyone can now stop confusing me with someone else and we can move on to something far more interesting.

Thanks Everyone.

Something strange is going on here as there were posts in between mine and Sparky Jims when I logged off last night?

Someone has deleted them and there was nothing offensive etc?

MODS: Comment?

megawatt said:
Something strange is going on here as there were posts in between mine and Sparky Jims when I logged off last night?

Someone has deleted them and there was nothing offensive etc?

MODS: Comment?
twas the one posted by Ad_min.

Because that DEL button to them is like the trigger to Mr Eastwood?

securespark said:
Because that DEL button to them is like the trigger to Mr Eastwood?

Meeeooow, Securespark. Have things really gotten that bad in my absense?

Sponsored Links
Back