Morons on the motorway

Stulz said:
Softus, I am sorry if my joke fell flat and caused confusion, but I seriously do not want to get into some long debate over it.
Nor do I.

It would have been quicker if you'd told me who you were taking the p*ss out of.

@ Sparky Jim - I'm thinking of buying a digital camera; should I go for plastic bodied or metal?

Sponsored Links
Sparky Jim has already denied being FWL or Big Spark.

I've given up caring whether he is or not.

There are a great many here who are not as they seem.

Me? I'm just a straight-forward guy pulling NO wool over anybody's eyes.

What is so funny is that after 28 months anyone actually cares. Have you all nothing better to worry about than the identity of a member. FFS there are several here who post under assumed names..some purely for the fun of silly posts to get a laugh out of something, some for whatever reason I don't know.

Have I ever posted under a different name here and elsewhere..damn straight I have..usually because I have forgotten a login and simply re-register..but the system does not allow the use of a name the same as someone else..for obvious reasons.

This is all I will say on this matter, I will ignore all subsequent posts on it and I think everyone else should too as it serves no purpose at all.

And for the record, Securespark, I cannot recall ever actually being asked the question and cannot recall denying it either.

Sparky Jim said:
What is so funny is that after 28 months anyone actually cares.
Well you seem to care too.

Have I ever posted under a different name here and elsewhere..damn straight I have.
Which one(s)?

And for the record, Securespark, I cannot recall ever actually being asked the question and cannot recall denying it either.
Well that's easily put right: are you, or aren't you, the same person as Big_Spark?

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
<snip>.. I don't do sarcasm.<snip>

Really? "Grudge Dread" ring any bells? Or do you class this as something other than sarcasm?

So you read Lewis Carrol then, and must have taken a liking to Humpty Dumpty who let on that the words he used meant exactly what he chose them to mean, nothing more nothing less.

:rolleyes:

oilman said:
So you read Lewis Carrol then, and must have taken a liking to Humpty Dumpty who let on that the words he used meant exactly what he chose them to mean, nothing more nothing less.
As always, you're entitled to your opinion, and I'm pleased you have the creative desire to hold that unique view.

Big Sparky Jim said:
Silencio indeed securespark. This is way too childish and during the day I have a living to earn.
And yet you have the time to reply to the post, and you think the following is an adult contribution:

Hey Soft..i see your still winding people up...been months since I've been on here (waits for the sarcasm)...

Even if my question were childish, and I don't think it is, then why not just answer it, viz:

Are you Jim Franklin?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. I don't know (you can't say I'm not open-minded).

Softus said:
(you can't say I'm not open-minded).

You're not open minded.

Well, I thought I'd prove your statement, it seems you were wrong.

oilman said:
You're not open minded.
OK, I'm not then. And everything I write is a lie. :D

Well, I thought I'd prove your statement, it seems you were wrong.
I was right that you were wrong, so if you're right that I'm wrong, then we're about even Stephens.

I'd settle for that Oilman it's the closest you'll get to an agreement from the Softie.

Sponsored Links
Back