Morons on the motorway

Today on my way back from Vaillant at Slough i came of the M3 at Winchester for a few minutes break / WC. so i come back to the motorway which involves 2 roundabouts and 3 sets of lights behind me is some silly B**ch multitasking 1. smoking a fag 2. applying some muck to her face and 3. yakking on her mobile all at the same time! she nearly ran into the back of me twice and then shot out onto M3 causing 4 cars to brake to avoid hitting her totally wrapped up in her own little world :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps she was in a rush to get home and hear about what her Jaguar-driving husband had read in his magazine. ;)

Sponsored Links
I tell you what is worse in some ways, the stupid fools who insist on pulling out in front of you to the right hand lane, then cruising along at the exact same speed as his inbred twin in the middle lane.

Doesn't that just drive to distraction!

I've complained to the Police countless times about this standard of driving but all I got from them was " Sir, we will drive where and how we like, if you don't like it, take the bus!" With that they always put the phone down :confused:

Stulz said:
I've complained to the Police countless times about this standard of driving but all I got from them was " Sir, we will drive where and how we like, if you don't like it, take the bus!" With that they always put the phone down :confused:
In your imagination perhaps. :rolleyes:

Are you really not aware that your stories are so blatently far fetched that even a warp-powered android dog would be unable to retrieve them?

Softus said:
Stulz said:
In your imagination perhaps. :rolleyes:

Are you really not aware that your stories are so blatently far fetched that even a warp-powered android dog would be unable to retrieve them?

Softus...have you had a lobotomy by any chance...can you not see a blatant **** take when you read it??

And please do not attempt to get personal.

Stulz said:
Softus...have you had a lobotomy by any chance...can you not see a blatant p**s take when you read it?
Well I can see (now) that you might have been telling a joke, but pray tell who you were taking the p*ss out of, and why.

And please do not attempt to get personal.
I stand by my comment.

Softus, as you are one of the major protagonists on here, I am not even going to be baited by you into a slanging match, I have better things to do..like mow the lawn or watch paint dry..all far more interesting and intelligent that anything you normally say.

Leave it at that and go about your day, it's far better for everyone here but especially you and I.

Stulz said:
Softus, as you are one of the major protagonists on here, I am not even going to be baited by you into a slanging match, I have better things to do.
I'm not baiting you, I'm telling it how it is, and asking you, in a reasonable way, to explain your post.

Leave it at that and go about your day, it's far better for everyone here but especially you and I.
I think I'll be the judge of that.

Hey Soft..i see your still winding people up...been months since I've been on here (waits for the sarcasm) and one fo the first posts I see is you starting an argument over what is simply a silly joke. I will grant you it's not really funny, but it does make you smile.

I think what it shows is that when we read posts, we don't always read them properly. I went back and read it again after reading the comment you made, and to be honest I think your being unfair. I won't comment on other posts as I have not read them, but in this one I think Stulz (is he German?) was trying to be funny, but actually failing due to the lack of obvious humour in the post.

Personally I would let it go and hope that this Stulz character sticks to his day job and never becomes a comedian..and stops the jokes here too.

Out of interest, Jim, did you used to use the screen name Big_Spark / FWL_Engineer?

Sparky Jim said:
Hey Soft..i see your still winding people up...been months since I've been on here
28 months, to be precise.

(waits for the sarcasm)
I don't know who you are, and I don't do sarcasm.

and one fo the first posts I see is you starting an argument over what is simply a silly joke.
Strictly speaking the argument was started by the silly joker.

I will grant you it's not really funny, but it does make you smile.
On the contrary - it made me stop smiling.

I think what it shows is that when we read posts, we don't always read them properly.
Quite right - I think you'll find that I'd already acknowledged that, and had already asked for clarification.

I went back and read it again after reading the comment you made, and to be honest I think your being unfair.
I am content to disagree with you.

BTW, how do you define the term "full load current"?

Softus, I am sorry if my joke fell flat and caused confusion, but I seriously do not want to get into some long debate over it.

Sponsored Links
Back