A bloodbath if Trumpy's not elected.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Some strange stuff going on in the press this weekend. One of the lead stories being that Trump claims 'there will be a bloodbath if he's not elected.

Hints at insurrection and violence.

CNN seem a little more accurate saying 'it will be a bloodbath for the US automotive industry and the country if I'm not elected'. It was in the middle of a speech where was saying he would put 100% tariffs on chinese cars coming into the country.

Sponsored Links
He also said this, in the same speech. Read into it what you want.

The former president later stressed to the crowd his belief in the urgency of the November election. “If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country.”

And this....

Trump spent much of his remarks Saturday bashing Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, criticizing Biden on immigration and the economy, and repeating baseless accusations that the 2020 election was stolen due to widespread voter fraud. He repeated his promise to free people charged with crimes related to the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, whom he calls “hostages,” on Day 1 in office.

Sponsored Links
If Trump is elected in a fair and democratic manner, why would there be a bloodbath.

There wont be of course, but the original post was about the media 'interpretation' of Trumps speech on Chinese car imports.

If Trump is elected in a fair and democratic manner, why would there be a bloodbath.
The bloodbath will be the damage Trump would cause because he will end support for Ukraine, appease Putin and cause significant damage to EU stability.

The bloodbath will be in Europe, sadly it seems very likely he will be elected.

We don't need and don't want a 3rd world war.
All of these muppets who think they can mess about with putin have invested interests in all the wars around the world.
Trump is the only US president who didn't start or join a war in modern times: I call it a good record of peace.

The bloodbath will be the damage Trump would cause because he will end support for Ukraine, appease Putin and cause significant damage to EU stability.

US support will eventually end for Ukraine purely and simply because, if they extend their efforts much further, China will use the opportunity to make a move on Taiwan. Russia on it's own isn't a huge threat to the US, China is. China is more than happy to see the US get bogged down in protecting Ukraine, which if is more beneficial to Europe than the US.

US support will eventually end for Ukraine purely and simply because, if they extend their efforts much further, China will use the opportunity to make a move on Taiwan. Russia on it's own isn't a huge threat to the US, China is. China is more than happy to see the US get bogged down in protecting Ukraine, which if is more beneficial to Europe than the US.
Trump is a Putin supporter

I see you approve of that.

US support for Ukraine is only failing because of republicans.

if they extend their efforts much further, China will use the opportunity to make a move on Taiwan
You’ve got that the wrong way around.

If Putin is pushed back, China is likely to retreat from Taiwan

Trump is a Putin supporter

I see you approve of that.

US support for Ukraine is only failing because of republicans.

You’ve got that the wrong way around.

If Putin is pushed back, China is likely to retreat from Taiwan
I think thats a much better appraisal of the situations

We don't need and don't want a 3rd world war.
All of these muppets who think they can mess about with putin have invested interests in all the wars around the world.
Trump is the only US president who didn't start or join a war in modern times: I call it a good record of peace.
Good grief, you’ve got that all wrong.

The only muppets are the people who think it’s best to let Putin conquer Ukraine and become emboldened.

Trump is Putins useful idiot.

Sponsored Links
Back