A form of Democracy?

The Spanish had to forfeit Gibralta for one reason they were always at war with us and our interests, but who owns it isnt the point, if you believe in democracy then its up to the people there.

But Spain was a dusty hovel untill the 70's and people dont remember that, i do and it was largely Britains money which built the place up and more than doubled its population in 30 years--------if a friend helps you out like that, you do not then demand and argue with him to get something else back off him, and then side with an enemy of his and stir the s h i t behind his back with his enemy--------that is no friend----that is no allie------thats a back stabbing bastard who should be dropped as soon as possible and sent back in to oblivion.

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
The Spanish had to forfeit Gibralta for one reason they were always at war with us and our interests, but who owns it isnt the point, if you believe in democracy then its up to the people there.
So going by your theory Jamaica should have autonomous rule of Brixton, India with Southall etc etc.

:LOL: :LOL:

kendor said:
Freddie said:
So going by your theory Jamaica should have autonomous rule of Brixton, India with Southall etc etc.

:LOL: :LOL:

Dont confuse me more than i already am ;)

Sponsored Links
Back