We need more like him.

Sponsored Links
Well I guess that tells us both all we need to know about polls then!

About as reliable as ...................?

(and that includes some self-criticism!

Sponsored Links
I remember a dossier about weapons of mass destruction and how they could be launched at the drop of a hat.
I'm not arguing about why the plebs were conned nor do I argue about how easily they have been conned again. They are plebs FFS.
Brexit is the Tories 'Iraq' and will be equally as toxic.

TO be honest I've reached the point of total disillusionment with all the current shower of politicians (UK & Europe) - none of the outcomes will be in the interests of the 'plebs' they will be in the interests of the institutions of power.

2½ years and still a shambolic mess on all sides (to give the EU it's due, it 'seems' less shambolic on their side of the table)

TO be honest I've reached the point of total disillusionment with all the current shower of politicians (UK & Europe) - none of the outcomes will be in the interests of the 'plebs' they will be in the interests of the institutions of power.

2½ years and still a shambolic mess on all sides (to give the EU it's due, it 'seems' less shambolic on their side of the table)

I think there are some very good MPs, with a real sense of public service......a minority though.

The majority of Tories in this current government are just shocking the worst government of my lifetime.

The worst house of commons in my lifetime - all parties are shambolic

Sponsored Links
Back