A heartfelt apology.

Sponsored Links
Wonder why they broadcast the speech then?

Really?, I wonder why when Italy put out a plea for help, every single member of the EU, bar none, ignored that plea. Help eventually came from Russia and China.

Sponsored Links
You're about 3 years behind the times boyo. Lol.
Don't forget to add that Germany are plotting to take over Europe, and that the EU is run by greedy lizards.(y)
Eu flags being lowered/burnt in Italy, most MEPs are Eurosceptics,highest party in polls want to leave EU,not looking good mate.

Imho the EU will be damaged over this chinese flu caper

But it will survive it for now

Perhaps it will be the beginning of the end?

The crunch may come in the years to come when the financial burden of the sponger countries starts to impact heavily on countries like Germany
Holland
Sweden

Eu flags being lowered/burnt in Italy, most MEPs are Eurosceptics,highest party in polls want to leave EU,not looking good mate.
Sent my Italian mate the apology today, asking if she'd seen it. Her response was that there is an Italian expression about apologies like this, roughly translates to 'I wipe my ars e with it'. That's the general thought in her neck of the woods anyway.

"Me ce pulisco er culo"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent my Italian mate the apology today, asking if she'd seen it. Her response was that there is an Italian expression about apologies like this, roughly translates to 'I wipe my ars e with it'. That's the general thought in her neck of the woods anyway.

Strong words, but understandable.

Strong words, but understandable.
Yes, totally.
The other thing I sent her was the fund raiser by Captain Tom, asking if she'd seen it in the news (she had).. Again, in her Italian blunt way, she said it was odd that the scenes of thousands of people dying of the virus did nothing, but a cute old man walking kicked the Brits into donating. Fair point there too I thought.

Sponsored Links
Back