A heartfelt apology.

Yes, totally.
The other thing I sent her was the fund raiser by Captain Tom, asking if she'd seen it in the news (she had).. Again, in her Italian blunt way, she said it was odd that the scenes of thousands of people dying of the virus did nothing, but a cute old man walking kicked the Brits into donating. Fair point there too I thought.

Next time you email her, say fillyboy and transam send their regards, she'll be made up.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
the Irony

brexiteers voted for brexit because they moaned that the EU has too much power over nation states

now brexiteers say they wish the EU had more power over nation states

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When this is all over a lot of people will change their views on the EU, may see a rise in Nationalism in individual states,you always remember who your real friends are.

but it has been the individual states that have acted in self interest not the EU. If anything that should increase the support for the EU not lessen it.

Yes, totally.
The other thing I sent her was the fund raiser by Captain Tom, asking if she'd seen it in the news (she had).. Again, in her Italian blunt way, she said it was odd that the scenes of thousands of people dying of the virus did nothing, but a cute old man walking kicked the Brits into donating. Fair point there too I thought.

What did she say when you told her the NHS was under strength, and that the party in government cheered when they blocked a pay rise for nurses?

the Irony

brexiteers voted for brexit because they moaned that the EU has too much power over nation states

now brexiteers say they wish the EU had more power over nation states

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Surely you include yourself as a Brexiteer.
but it has been the individual states that have acted in self interest not the EU. If anything that should increase the support for the EU not lessen it.
So if English NHS kept 95% of PPE that would strengthen support in the rest of the NHS regions,and they would'nt kick up a fuss?

Our government will be next to say sorry.

93317236_3203335733039651_3158399016811626496_n.png

History will tell but I think Brexit will be marked as the beginning of the end of the EU.
brexit marked a significant increase in support for the EU

the spent 4 years of arguing, created a massively divided country and so far zero benefit of brexit

brexit literally marked the end of the UK (perhaps youve forgotten Johnsons surrender deal breaks up the UK)

Surely you include yourself as a Brexiteer.
no, I didnt vote for Johnsons surrender deal, unlike 14 million traitors to the UK

So if English NHS kept 95% of PPE that would strengthen support in the rest of the NHS regions,and they would'nt kick up a fuss?
that has no equivalence, they may have devolved parliaments but they arent separate nation states

Sponsored Links
Back