A MINUTES SILENCE FOR BARONESS THATCHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ImayKnow

Calls are being made for this as a mark of respect.

I know it won't be popular with everyone but I think it is the least we should do.

Sponsored Links
Apparently Rod Stewart has been asked to sing at her funeral.. Somehow I don't think "Wake Up Maggie" will go down too well with some of the population. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
FFS. They'll be demanding a state funeral next.[/quote] It is a state funeral in all but name. Big own goal from caMORON prove's how out of touch he also is along with the rest of the "elite" .

Best PM ever the iron lady. May she rust in peace.

I wouldn't be respecting it...in fact I'd be disappointed if I later realised I'd inadvertantly been quiet during the one minute period...

The ira almost killed her. Good job they failed eh?

You Thatcher haters and the ira have something in common. A bitter resentment of a fine PM.
If you'd been over here in NI when the bullets were flying you would have more respect for the Baroness.

It seems some people obviously cannot say a good word about anybody then. Why do you appear to be so bitter to everybody?

It seems some people obviously cannot say a good word about anybody then. Why do you appear to be so bitter to everybody?

Is that little outburst because I don't agree with you that she deserves respect? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back