A new beginning?

I normally buy Wranglers at around 50 quid although M & S ones at 30 quid have improved in recent times so I have a pair of those as well.

Do you really go outside the house wearing £6 jeans?

What's wrong with £6 jeans? Costing up my entire ensemble today it clocks in at about £20. If you include shoes £25.

Sponsored Links
Really? Can you show how our (UK) appetite for cheap goods has slowed?

Huawei?

Chinses aggression? What aggression?

South China Sea? Responding to calls for an independent enquiry into Covid with high tariffs, highest rate of copyright infringements in the world and setting their own exchange rates effectively devaluing their own currency to make competition harder.

What's wrong with £6 jeans? Costing up my entire ensemble today it clocks in at about £20. If you include shoes £25.

How wrong can you be about a person, I'd always pictured you as being quite the man about town, it turns out you're Worzel ******* Gummidge.

Sponsored Links
Doesn't make sense? Are you saying the the 5G knockback is a barometer for the billions we continue to import from China, even though Huawei is a popular brand in the UK?

South China Sea? Responding to calls for an independent enquiry into Covid with high tariffs, highest rate of copyright infringements in the world and setting their own exchange rates effectively devaluing their own currency to make competition harder.
Aggression, lol.

Doesn't make sense? Are you saying the the 5G knockback is a barometer for the billions we continue to import from China, even though Huawei is a popular brand in the UK?

It's the start of it, Here's an article from sept 2019 detailing their economic slowdown, obviously since then Covid has decimated it but they won't recover the way western economies will, too much bad feeling.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49791721

It's the start of it, Here's an article from sept 2019 detailing their economic slowdown, obviously since then Covid has decimated it but they won't recover the way western economies will, too much bad feeling.
the world's second-largest economy is expanding at its slowest pace since the early 1990s.

Shock - China takes a hit during a global economic slowdown and...? It shows nothing regards the Wests' appetite for cheap goods.

they won't recover the way western economies will, too much bad feeling.
Nonsense. Bad feelings don't supersede economics.

Clutching filly, clutching and opinion.

In terms of appetite for cheap goods, no that's not going to abate I'd guess, but as per the article, that source of cheap goods might not be China.

but as per the article, that source of cheap goods might not be China.
'Might', lol.

China will take a Covid hit, no doubt. But the slack will be quickly picked up by other similar countries. The notion that the UK and the USA will become the new China is fantasy.

China will take a Covid hit, no doubt. But the slack will be quickly picked up by other similar countries.

As I said.

The notion that the UK and the USA will become the new China is fantasy.

They won't become the new china, you're right, that would be fantasy, that's why I said only some manufacturing would return.

Glad to see you're coming round to my way of thinking.

'Might', lol.

China will take a Covid hit, no doubt. But the slack will be quickly picked up by other similar countries. The notion that the UK and the USA will become the new China is fantasy.

No, of course they won't, neither I nor the original article are saying they will.

Really? Can you show how our (UK) appetite for cheap goods has slowed? Bezos would argue that you are way off.

Also, how have the UK and Europe woken up to Chinses aggression? What aggression?

Aggression

Ask a tibetan or Taiwan

And there building of islands in the China Sea

;)

Difficult that is for u to understand but this world recession has been caused by China

the new China

Isn't that the point? The world wants cheap goods, but doesn't want to be held to ransom by a totalitarian regime.
I feel for the people - they're no different to you or I - but the ruling classes? F##k the lot of them, painfully, I say.

Sponsored Links
Back