A new beginning?

What's wrong with £6 jeans? Costing up my entire ensemble today it clocks in at about £20. If you include shoes £25.
Lots of tradesmen wear the cheap jeans from Tesco and Asda.

I know it's well known as an urban myth but I know somebody that buys them and throws them out instead of washing them. ( no not me before somebody jumps in)

Sponsored Links
too much bad feeling
You filly are one the more staunch anti-foreigners on this forum. What steps have you taken to boycott all things Chinese? I see no concerted effort elsewhere. Only even more buying via Bezos laced with Chinese rich products.

Sponsored Links
One reason western companies are leaving China is simply economic,wages and standards of living have risen dramatically in China over the last 40 years.
Companies are looking to other countries in the region for cheaper labour, the western standards of living are based on cheap labour from the far East and Eastern Europe.

Ironically the Chinese are buying record amounts of American oil even though it doesn't make economic sense, Trump's threats of a trade war seem to be paying off.

What's wrong with £6 jeans? Costing up my entire ensemble today it clocks in at about £20. If you include shoes £25.

Nothing wrong at all. Too much pressure on people to spend money they haven't got and buy ridiculous labels. Though I can beat you on the cost of my apparel. 20 years ago I had a break from being self employed and worked at a company that issued plenty of workwear - decent stuff too. At the moment, my socks and kex are the only things I'm wearing that I have spent my own money on. The trousers, t-shirt, shoes and sweat shirt are all workwear. It's fine for around the house and garden and I venture out in it quite often complete with old company's fleece. Though not for a night out. Got plenty more new workwear in the cupboard, so why would I get my own clothes worn when I can use ones that someone else paid for. Do get nagged about it sometimes though. :(

One reason western companies are leaving China is simply economic,wages and standards of living have risen dramatically in China over the last 40 years.
Companies are looking to other countries in the region for cheaper labour, the western standards of living are based on cheap labour from the far East and Eastern Europe.

A lot of power tools, Bosch Makita etc have been made in China for some time now but the last Makita drill I bought was made in Romania.

You filly are one the more staunch anti-foreigners on this forum. What steps have you taken to boycott all things Chinese? I see no concerted effort elsewhere. Only even more buying via Bezos laced with Chinese rich products.

Well I will not be going to. A Chinese take away or resteraunt :cool:

Transam is taking this boycott of chinese goods seriously :cool:

A lot of power tools, Bosch Makita etc have been made in China for some time now but the last Makita drill I bought was made in Romania.

Makita has a factory in England. I don't know which products are made there though.

Well I will not be going to. A Chinese take away or resteraunt :cool:

Transam is taking this boycott of chinese goods seriously :cool:

I am boycotting Chinese goods but not Chinese restaurants or chippies: these are not part of the evil regime.

Nonsense.

Nonsense

How's it nonsense

Let's face it they started this caper in the first place

Blimey had I been aware of chinese practices I would not have bought a Chinese van or phone :cool:

You may wish to panda to the Chinese. But some of us in here have principles :cool:

And will lead by example :cool:

Lefties don't pay for stuff; this is one of the absolute facts of life. Conservative people pay their way.
Poor barmy Andy retreats into his world of fantasy.

Sponsored Links
Back