A question to the pro Europeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far be it for me to take the great clown's name in vain and cause you so much upset Tim :eek:

From here on in Joe-90 will be known to me as Crusty (the clown) unless any Simpsons fans get offended :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
I love the way you follow me all over the forum like a love-sick puppy. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Everyone's still waiting for you to explain your lies Joe?

Where have I said that I'm pro-European?

MW

Far be it for me to take the great clown's name in vain and cause you so much upset Tim :eek:

From here on in Joe-90 will be known to me as Crusty (the clown) unless any Simpsons fans get offended :LOL:

MW

im a big simpsons fan and its krusty, so no worries!

anywy im sure the great clown would love joe as his namesake, joe is a funny guy :LOL:

Joe you obviously have a particular meaning in mind when you use the term "pro european"

Can you explain what the term means to you, and how it differs from everybody else, including you, who you consider to be Anti-Europeans?

When I know what you mean I might consider trying to answer you.

I have already posted saying that I am opposed to a divided Europe. Surely you aren't in favour of more of these?

View media item 3017

Everyone's still waiting for you to explain your lies Joe?

Where have I said that I'm pro-European?

MW

I apologise mega, I thought you believed in the free movement of people within the EU. Sorry about that.

"Surely you aren't in favour of more of these"

Well done John D. A graphic image, simply presented. does more than words can say and, hopefully, will help those one or two, on this forum, who are of limited intellect but unlimited arrogance, comprehend that, with all the difficulties and problems, Europeans MUST come together or risk, again, dying together in their millions.

Is that your sole deciding criterion for deciding if people are pro-European or Anti-European?
I think it must be based on my position regarding Europe. :LOL:

Europeans MUST come together or risk, again, dying together in their millions.
I don't disagree with the sentiment but it doesn't mean that we must all become one big state for it to be realised.

We have a good relationship with the US but we are not the 51st state ... Though I'd personally rather be than be part of a European state. ;)

It isn't just about Europe and we don't have a great deal in common (culturally) with many of our close European neighbours. Until the basic issues are resolved I DON'T believe (for Joe's benefit) that we should become part of a European superstate.

And, if this corrupt Government puts it to the referendum they promised us, the vast majority of the British people will say the same IMO.

And therein lies the only reason they WON'T put it to the people :rolleyes:

MW

That is real sense spoken by Megawatt and I agree with every word that he said. On the other hand Watchmaker seems to think that all who have a different opinion to him on this Forum "are of limited intellect, and unlimited arrogance". Some accusation there,,,,, translated nationwide that would be the majority of the UK then....I am not anti European, just want them as neighbours that's all, not telling me how to run MY house.

Roughcaster

A reply for JohnD and Watchmaker. Well thanks John, but not many people find my views on Europe weird. Oh and I'm not of 'limited intellect' Watchmaker. Let's all stay on topic and cut out the insults eh?

So JohnD posts a picture of a cemetery as if it makes some kind of meaningful statement. I guess the sentiment must be that if we don't all join together to keep an eye on Germany, that she will start WW3? Is that what you mean?

Norway isn't part of the EU but is part of Europe geographically. I guess we can all look forward to war with Norway then? :cry:

A question for John:

There are 12 million gypsies forced to live in sub-human conditions throughout Europe. As a true pro European you must be happy for them to migrate to the UK so we can house them and feed them and give them medical care and education and benefits etc. Is that your stance on the itinerant gypsy issue?

Until the basic issues are resolved I DON'T believe (for Joe's benefit) that we should become part of a European superstate.

MW

So you ARE against free movement of people throughout Europe then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back