A question to the pro Europeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe-90 is a bigot and a racist ... He's had many posts pulled over the past few years due to his extreme views on these subjects.

Admin should have dealt with him years ago but they don't do "dealing with individuals" on this site unfortuately.

MW

Sponsored Links
Show me a racist post that I've made. You are the racist. You are the pro European - and Europe is the most racist of all organisations. Can I prove it? Well yes I can.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-sunbathe-next-to-drowned-gipsy-children.html

Why do you want to become a part of the World's most racist club eh mega?

What's your real aim? What game are you really playing?

Would you be happy to double your tax bill to bring all the Gypsies over here? Well would you?

Norcon's situation hits the nail right on the head... This is the thing that's rotten to the core about this whole European project. Immigrants coming here now from any EU country have more rights to a British passport than people from Commonwealth countries, etc.

These are the same loyal trusted people, who have given their blood and sweat over the years in support of the "Mother Country", of whom many are related to people living here in the UK, yet to make room for out of control numbers of immigrants from Easterm Europe etc, we now make our" friends and blood relatives", outcasts. The whole thing stinks. Just look at the number of people who have viewed this topic alone, nationwide the subject's dynamite.

"Un-controlled immigration" and the finacial cocktail of consequences to us all (health,education, ets,etc) is one of the biggest concerns of the British people. They are seeing "their country being swamped". They are seeing people get in some cases,preferential treatment when it comes to housing etc. To bicker on here is one thing, but this subject is far far bigger than that.

I have agreed with Megawat on a few things he has said, I agree with what Shytalkz has said,,,, and on this subject, I agree with Joe-90 totally, with his blunt,straight from the shoulder comments. The truth always hurts....

This is, at the moment, a free country with free speech. As long as we have that ability to air our views sincerely and get them off of our chests, we will have no problems, the moment we are told to sit down and shut up or else, is when the real trouble starts....

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Thankyou Roughcaster.
Not only myself but my two sisters and brother who runs an agri construction business are refused British passports.
Between us we have paid hundreds of thousands into the British tax system.
Yes. "Rotten to the core" Sums it up nicely.

Joe-TheRacist-90 wrote:
Show me a racist post that I've made.
:rolleyes:

They've all been deleted by the mods you racist moron ... But those of us around at the time remember them well ... As do the Mods who deleted them.

MW

Here he goes again. Megamouth trying the age old trick of being abusive in order to get the thread locked. I know you've been pressing the 'alert moderator' button in an attempt to save you getting your ass kicked (yet again). It won't work mate. You are the one that wants to join the most racially biased organisation since the Nazi party. It's YOU that should be reporting yourself. :LOL: :LOL:

Well you obviously know the score ... Now perhaps you could explain what makes you think I have alerted the mods to your foul behaviour (he can't).

More Joe-90 Lies.

MW

Well you obviously know the score ... Now perhaps you could explain what makes you think I have alerted the mods to your foul behaviour (he can't).

More Joe-90 Lies.

MW

You've done it in the past haven't you? Or do you deny that?

Just tell everyone why you think I have reported you ... Yup, more Joe-90 lies :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should ask yourself why you should post racist remarks prompting others to alert the mods.

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back