A question to the pro Europeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would swap every gypsy I've ever met for you Joe.

Their values and beliefs make you look like a relic from a prehistoric age.

You should be ashamed of yourself (he won't be).

MW

Sponsored Links
No I'm not actually. No work permit - no entry. That's the Joe-90 way.

BTW mega. You'd let 12 million of them in would you?

Hang on, acreage of Bramhall 2885, population 3365.

Not sure about your maths at all, but yes.

12 million? Can you back this up Mr Scare-Mongerer?

Sponsored Links
No work permit - no entry. That's the Joe-90 way.
Well that's the only true word you've posted tonight ... It's the Joe-90 way.

And, unfortunately for you, it ain't the UK way so go and cry yourself to sleep. :cool:

MW

Hey. MW - he's lyin' again....

first he tells me 12 million gypsies live in my area, then he says "You'd let 12m of them in...."

I can't believe there are 12m gypsies queueing up at Stockport TH asking to be let in to Bramhall, can you?

first he tells me 12 million gypsies live in my area, then he says "You'd let 12m of them in...."

I can't believe there are 12m gypsies queueing up at Stockport TH asking to be let in to Bramhall, can you?

There are 12 million in Europe. How many would you like in Bramhall?

All Joe does is to post abstract facts that he Googles and then makes up anything he feels necessary to fill in the gaps.

When the going gets tough as people who know what they are talking about take him to task on his nonsense he simply lies (as a number of people have highlighted on many occasions).

He has no credibility on these forums at all IMO but is good entertainment value.

He'll be off soon to shave his head.

Bottom line is that UK legislation doesn't agree with the Joe-90 way so he's f***ed :LOL:

MW

Sorry, joe. I know we "live" in Europe, but it's hardly my area, is it?

"Where you goin' love?"

"Just off to Naples forra pizza."

"Can you pick me up some bratwurst on your way through? Oh and the kids need some brie for their cookery lesson on Monday"

"No worries!"

Let's have a vote then eh? I'll start a new poll.

You really don't get it do you ... It doesn't matter what 20 or 30 people here say ...

UK legislation doesn't agree with you so go sit in a corner, rock slowly backwards and forwards and suck your thumb :LOL:

Carry on with your poll though if it makes you happy :cool:

MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back