A question to the pro Europeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about beggars. You've no-doubt met them in Rome. Are you happy that they all come over here?
Joe ... Are you saying that all the 12 million gypsies are beggars?

If so the only word I could use to describe you would be bigot.

Oh no, actually I'm wrong, stupid would do it also :rolleyes:

MW

Sponsored Links
Yes. I've never paid into the Spanish system by taxation - why should the Spanish people house me and keep me and give me free health care? Are they crazy?
They quite clearly would be to let you in.

MW

We are getting somewhere now. We would be crazy to let the beggars in - but we are doing aren't we? Do you agree with letting them in or not?

I don't share your bigoted view of the World in respect of gypsies nor do I believe that all immigrants are a drain on our society ... I would hazard a guess that many contribute far more to it than you do :rolleyes:

My views on immigration have been well aired on these forums and I have no intention of going through another groundhog day on it now.

Do a forum search if you want my opinion.

MW

Sponsored Links
As it becomes more and more expensive to keep yourself warm during the very cold winters here more and more people might think about emigrating to warmer climes so it wont be a case of "them coming here taking our jobs away" but a general swapping of location and work.

MW - nicely put. I too have aired similar views on more than one thread, but it doesn't seem to make much difference...

joe asks us to freely post our opinion on various subjects then (variously) lambasts, ridicules and insults us when he disagrees.

I don't share your bigoted view of the World in respect of gypsies nor do I believe that all immigrants are a drain on our society ... I would hazard a guess that many contribute far more to it than you do :rolleyes:

My views on immigration have been well aired on these forums and I have no intention of going through another groundhog day on it now.

Do a forum search if you want my opinion.

MW

I never mentioned gypsies. I said beggars. Who's the bigot?

Now do you want Europe's beggars over here or not? I've never asked you this question before today so forget about groundhogs.

Simple answer: Is it YES or is it NO?

If you try to evade the question the whole forum will see that you are unable to give a one word answer and that you have no argument to offer. In other words - you've had your butt kicked. (as usual).

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Joe isn't interested in anyone's opinion (unless they align with his own) SS he's simply here for the fight IMO :LOL:

MW

Now let's let everyone see how easily you lie on these forums ...

Joe wrote:
There are 12 million gypsies forced to live in sub-human conditions throughout Europe. As a true pro European you must be happy for them to migrate to the UK so we can house them and feed them and give them medical care and education and benefits etc. Is that your stance on the itinerant gypsy issue?

I replied:
Five years ago a group of travellers (around 50) asked if they could stay for a few weeks in our lower paddock and I, of course, agreed on the proviso that they left it as they found it.

Not only did they do so but they mended a number of dry stone walls and fixed several styles/gates as a thank you.

They have been coming back every year since and if any of your 12 million are anything like these I'd sooner have them here than many of your so-called worthy British citizens who bleed the benefits system dry.

There is good and bad in every group of people.

MW

Joe replied:
We are talking about beggars. You've no-doubt met them in Rome. Are you happy that they all come over here?

And now writes:
I never mentioned gypsies. I said beggars. Who's the bigot?

Well, two things are now very clear to all ...

1. YOU are a bigot.

2. YOU are a liar.

YOU have no credibility :rolleyes:

MW

And you've got a sore butt.

Now answer this question: (A question I asked JohnD that he seems unable to answer)

There are 12 million gypsies forced to live in sub-human conditions throughout Europe. As a true pro European you must be happy for them to migrate to the UK so we can house them and feed them and give them medical care and education and benefits etc. Is that your stance on the itinerant gypsy issue?

Answer it or LOSE the argument. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Your answer is that you CAN'T answer.

You lose the argument completely and absolutely - and everyone can see that.

Bend over and I'll give you another kick. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Joe. YOU have already lost any argument you've been trying to promote.

However, if you really want me answer that question, I shall.

It's a yes.

Happy?

Joe. YOU have already lost any argument you've been trying to promote.

However, if you really want me answer that question, I shall.

It's a yes.

Happy?

So you are quite happy that 12 million gypsies live in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back