A question to the pro Europeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you will lose such a poll. We cannot take on 12 million gypsies without major problems. You know that really, you just can't be seen to lose face.

Sponsored Links
You can go find as many folk as you like to hit the "NO" button.

Winning or losing a poll does not change the fact that, as MW says, our legislation does not agree with your viewpoint.

I find it fascinating that Joe actually thinks that his posts here mean something :eek:

Joe ... This is a general discussion forum of a DIY site not the United Nations summit.

Nobody listens to you or cares what you have to say and anything you do say will have no effect on anyone or anything outside of the 30 or so people who participate here :cool:

MW

But it will matter in the future. Race attacks are happening daily (maybe not in deepest Devon). Remember Yugoslavia. Learn history's lessons.

Sponsored Links
Nobody listens to you or cares what you have to say and anything you do say will have no effect on anyone or anything.

EVER

MW

I make you write in big silly writing.

Shouting doesn't make you right.

Why do you want to be a part of racist Europe anyway? Look how they treat the Gypsy problem. Why don't they integrate them into their society like you want us to do in ours?

With your posts that is probably true and something I'll be doing more of.

That's it mate - pull your head back in and hide.

BTW, why do you want to be part of racist Europe? Why are the Gypsies still social outcasts 60 years after the war ended? What's your real motivation?

Who said anything about being part of racist europe?

It's you who has said you don't want these folk here.

Who said anything about being part of racist europe?

It's you who has said you don't want these folk here.

I thought you wanted to be a part of Europe in every way? So why? They treat the Gypsies abysmally. Why do you want to join such a club? Bet you vote BNP.

Securespark wrote

our legislation does not agree with your viewpoint

But do you agree with this legislation ?.
For example I hold an Irish passport and I have resided in the UK for 20 years paying taxes and yet I am refused a British passport.

More than 250,000 UK passports could be handed out to foreigners every year under new proposals.

The Government wants all migrants settling here to become full British citizens
Yet these same immigrants have made no contribution to UK society and are fast tracked through the system.
Why is this ?

I thought you wanted to be a part of Europe in every way?

We are already a part of Europe in many ways.

I seem to remember saying that it would be a good idea to join up with europe financially.....

Bet you vote BNP.

Don't be silly.

...but I did not say anything about condoning racism.

In fact, I have consistently been "for" these people of which you speak often, unlike your good self.

Do you vote BNP?

american01_l.jpg

Great film. Sad reflection on society.[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back