A simple issue with new socket switch?

It`s a bit like the credit card companies refused to honour section 75 in some cases because they "misinterpreted" the law. trading Standards eventually got the clarification sorted.

Sponsored Links
My tools are always getting bent pins on the plugs, because I'm a messy worker and I'm always standing on them. An easy job to straighten them up with the pliers. Probably Chinese rubbish bent out of the factory.

Sponsored Links
I have taken the plug to the shop, and they said it is a common problem with this plug… if you use a square and try and see if the plug is square or not, the plug is not square, there is a 2.5mm slant from the top of the plug to the bottom. the sockets I tested at home I couldn’t tell as the sockets are low down, but the guy showed me on their display model it has the same issue. There is nothing wrong with the Apple plug though, so I don’t understand that… I do have the plug still but it’s at my sisters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back