A Sussex university

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definitely are more of an ass than a panda.

What are you taking for your species dysphoria?
According to the website, Cannabis is popular.
Whatever it is, I think you're overdoing the dose.

But I do sympathise with your disappointment with your body image.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nah that would be pandas in France :ROFLMAO:

as for an ass you will find plenty of them there as well

the macron ass is one particular breed

Sponsored Links
I've tried to find out more about this row and I don't really see what she has said as being anything harmful.

It seems to be blown out of all proportion by a small group on campus trying to make a name for themselves.

There is an article in the guardian where students kept mentioning her being there doesn't make them feel safe.... This I do not understand, she hasn't made threats of any sort. The statement that seems to have them up in arms is;

"gender identity is not more important than biological sex, “particularly when it comes to law and policy”, "

This is calling for violence etc. Unlike those trans that are calling for her to be attacked and requesting she is sacked. They've made so many threats the police have had to give her residence a security once over and given her lots of advice to keep her safe.

The students not feeling "safe" is completely of their own doing.

The whole thing is rediculous, and genuinely makes me worried about the future.

Also proves those that are requesting tolerance are the ones that are NOT tolerant, which is kind of ironic.

Keep going the way they are and people will just ignore them like insulate Britain, which will be far more damaging for trans rights.

I've tried to find out more about this row and I don't really see what she has said as being anything harmful.

It seems to be blown out of all proportion by a small group on campus trying to make a name for themselves....

TRAs are often remarkably aggressive.

This aggression is most often aimed at actual women, by men who say "I am a woman."

Interestingly, it is common for TRAs to say that "asking a man to leave a women's changing room or toilet" is "violence"

Sponsored Links
nah that would be pandas in France :ROFLMAO:
What would be pandas in France?
Your comment makes no sense, much like the rest of your posts.

as for an ass you will find plenty of them there as well
I'm sure you are right, there probably are many donkeys in France, but they probably don't make an ass of themselves by posting gibberish on social media.

the macron ass is one particular breed
Do you know how many breeds of donkeys there are?
Naaah, forget that question, It'd be like asking a five year old to explain Einstein's theory of relativity.
I'm confident that there isn't a Macron breed. Although many of them do have French names, even though they first entered Europe from Africa via the southern tip of Spain. I believe the Romans used them a lot.
I think we ought to name a bumbling UK PM after a donkey. How about the American Mammoth Jackstock?

Anyways up, I do hope your species dysphoria improves. You might find one day that you self-identify as a chimpanzee. I mean that would be some improvement, wouldn't it?
In the meantime, you have my deepest sympathy. Oh, and carry on paying your council tax, there's a good boy, and you might be rewarded with some bamboo shoots.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interestingly, it is common for TRAs to say that "asking a man to leave a women's changing room or toilet" is "violence"
It looks like someone has joined in with transam's gibberish.
Asking someone, anyone to leave the room. is not violence. I've frequently been asked to leave the room, even the building at closing time. It's never been violent.

TRAs are often remarkably aggressive.

This aggression is most often aimed at actual women, by men who say "I am a woman."
Do you have personal experience of this. Maybe you ought to join in with transam and demonstrate for the right of self-identifying pandas, or asses, or women, or whatever it is you self-identify as.
Are you a TERF, by any chance?

It looks like someone has joined in with transam's gibberish.
Asking someone, anyone to leave the room. is not violence. I've frequently been asked to leave the room, even the building at closing time. It's never been violent.

Are you trans?

Have you been asked to leave a women's rest room when you are a biological man?

The fruit cakes have infiltrated Sussex university

tis the only explanation

that Harry Potter author was subjected to similar behaviour

a sort of hate campaign probably supported by the likes of Bob daz ;)

Are you trans?
No I'm AngleEyes. Trans-species is the one making all the gibberish comments.

Have you been asked to leave a women's rest room when you are a biological man?
Isn't that like asking a woman if she's ever been refused entry to, say a Working Men's Club, or a black person refused entry to, well many places?

The fruit cakes have infiltrated Sussex university

tis the only explanation

that Harry Potter author was subjected to similar behaviour

a sort of hate campaign probably supported by the likes of Bob daz ;)
You're repeating your babbling nonsense again.
It's bad enough that you post your babbling nonsense once, but to keep repeating it demonstrates your inability to master simple contraptions like a keyboard.
Maybe you should trans to a different species, and stay like it.

Blimey there are even blokes dressed up as woman taking part in woman’s Olympic Games :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back