Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can speak from some expeirence in this caper

few weeks ago I self identified as a Panda :cool:

never got any benefit from it :confused:

so I transitioned back

it was all a waste of time IMO

jeez us it would seem that even Pandas have to pay council tax :confused::(
I suggest you were confused. and as motorbiking suggested, you were struggling with your self identity which created animosity towards others.

Or maybe you just felt the urge to be silly.
Only you can say. But any claim to you not being silly will suggest you can't tell the difference.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure there are some who are not interested in learning about social justice in Britain, and I'm sure they would like to deny that opportunity to others, on the basis that they think it's irrelevant.

And for those who are unfamiliar with University processes, the linked article is for one module, not a whole degree.
That course, successfully completed will award 10 credits. A BA will require something in the region of 300 credits. So anyone familiar would realise that the module is only a fraction of a degree.

Wow it sounds great! A university degree! Now we can all have one!

(Terms and conditions apply. Politically correct applicants only).

Nothing more to see, move along please.

Sponsored Links
Wow it sounds great! A university degree! Now we can all have one!

(Terms and conditions apply. Politically correct applicants only).

Nothing more to see, move along please.
You have demonstrated two things:
1. That you're not interested in learning about social justice, and you'd like to deny anyone else that opportunity. You also still appear to be under the illusion that one module constitutes a degree. I suspect you have a very narrow view of what constitutes worthwhile education. Anyone who may have a more liberal view than you is, in your opinion, "politically correct", and not worthy of education.
2. You've also resorted to another frequently used tactic, which I'll include with my previously enumerated tactics, as number 6, "only joking". You're now proposing that there was nothing of any concern, and we should all forget your silly comments, and move on. You'd have saved yourself a great deal of embarrassment if you'd thought there was nothing of any concern before casting aspersions on a University module, that you took a dislike to.

The university and college union hasn't helped matters

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org...on-of-ending-her-career-at-sussex-university/

I think this whole thing is stupid.

Everyone has differing opinions, doesn't mean they should get sacked for it
I think you are either misunderstanding the Union's tweet, or reading into it something which does not appear.
They are very clearly supporting the rights of transgenders, and that of free speech, especially academically.
They absolutely do not support any calls for any sackings.

upload_2021-10-16_9-4-7.png

I suspect the campaign against the tutor was organised by an individual, or very small group of people, which may have been supported by others, in ignorance of the whole picture, as so often happens, people do jump to all sorts of pre-determined arguments based on their own prejudices.

I think both the union and the University are treading a fine and careful line of trying to diffuse the situation, made all the harder by people who are unaware of the whole picture, but are intent on stoking controversy with pre-determined opinions.

Last edited:
I suggest you were confused. and as motorbiking suggested, you were struggling with your self identity which created animosity towards others.

Or maybe you just felt the urge to be silly.
Only you can say. But any claim to you not being silly will suggest you can't tell the difference.

er no

Every one likes pandas hence my choice

bloke at the local
Council said that legally a Panda cannot own property that being the case than how can it be that a panda ( me at the time) is liable for council tax :confused:

er no

Every one likes pandas hence my choice

bloke at the local
Council said that legally a Panda cannot own property that being the case than how can it be that a panda ( me at the time) is liable for council tax :confused:
Oh, now I understand, it wasn't an identity crisis you were experiencing, it was an attempt to avoid paying the bills. But you couldn't tell the difference.
So your silliness has no value to the issue of gender identity, and is just an illustration of far you will go in your futile attempts to avoid paying bills.

Oh, now I understand, it wasn't an identity crisis you were experiencing, it was an attempt to avoid paying the bills. But you couldn't tell the difference.
So your silliness has no value to the issue of gender identity, and is just an illustration of far you will go in your futile attempts to avoid paying bills.

how dare you make such scurrilous allegations :eek:

I was self identifying as a panda

the council tax bill was merely co incidental to my desire to be a panda

but I can advise that if any one else is considering identifying as a panda it’s unlikely that your local council will recognise it

discriminanation imho

not the first time I have been discriminated against either DVLA
Discriminated against me years ago when I was abducted by aliens

not the first time I have been discriminated against either DVLA
Discriminated against me years ago when I was abducted by aliens
Surely with your name you can accuse them of transphobia.

That'll shut anyone up and get them grovelling these days.

Surely with your name you can accuse them of transphobia.

That'll shut anyone up and get them grovelling these days.
I suspect transam has accused many people of many things, all without justification.
I don't suppose it has shut them up either, and I very much doubt anyone has grovelled.

I was self identifying as a panda
I'm not sure what the right word is for identifying as an animal, instead of a human. Trans-species?
Maybe you need a sympathetic partner, or should that be dominatrix?
I do hope your trans-species doesn't extend to your sexual preferences. That's still illegal.
Try identifying as an ass, next time. You might have more success, and others might accept you more readily.
Edit:
It's species dysphoria, I looked it up.
Fascinating.

"What is species dysphoria?
Species dysphoria is the experience of dysphoria and dysmorphia involving the belief of one's body being the wrong species. A person may not be happy with their body image and may hallucinate or think of themselves as an animal of some sort."
https://www.patientslikeme.com/conditions/species-dysphoria

You have my sympathy, it must be horrendous being disappointed with your body image to the point that you long to be an animal.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the right word is for identifying as an animal, instead of a human. Trans-species?
Maybe you need a sympathetic partner, or should that be dominatrix?
I do hope your trans-species doesn't extend to your sexual preferences. That's still illegal.
Try identifying as an ass, next time. You might have more success, and others might accept you more readily.
Edit:
It's species dysphoria, I looked it up.
Fascinating.

"What is species dysphoria?
Species dysphoria is the experience of dysphoria and dysmorphia involving the belief of one's body being the wrong species. A person may not be happy with their body image and may hallucinate or think of themselves as an animal of some sort."
https://www.patientslikeme.com/conditions/species-dysphoria

You have my sympathy, it must be horrendous being disappointed with your body image to the point that you long to be an animal.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

typical you take a serious subject
And drag it down to your level for amusement

you probably don’t like pandas

because they are predominantly found in China

incidentally I spoke to my neighbour about your building problem

he advised to you use concrete

typical you take a serious subject
And drag it down to your level for amusement
You definitely are more of an ass than a panda.

Well I can speak from some expeirence in this caper
few weeks ago I self identified as a Panda :cool:
never got any benefit from it :confused:
so I transitioned back

What are you taking for your species dysphoria?
According to the website, Cannabis is popular.
Whatever it is, I think you're overdoing the dose.

But I do sympathise with your disappointment with your body image.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back