A very Happy Brexit day on 31st January

Sponsored Links
In the words of spitting image "you'll never meet a nice South african" In my albeit limited experience it's true, all the ones I've met are pretty unpleasant people.
Me and the girlfriend (now wife) spent just over a year out there in the early eighties. I have to agree, we didn’t meet very many nice ones. I found them a very rude and ignorant race with just a few exceptions although that was in the days of apartheid. They may have calmed down a bit these days.

Sponsored Links
Me and the girlfriend (now wife) spent just over a year out there in the early eighties. I have to agree, we didn’t meet very many nice ones. I found them a very rude and ignorant race with just a few exceptions although that was in the days of apartheid. They may have calmed down a bit these days.
So black/white....whatever...you found vast majority of South Africans unpleasant?

I was called a Soutie when I worked in Cape Town. I was always told it meant one foot in UK, the other in RSA and your balls were in the water.
Yep, that explains it all...

Dickless and no balls for anything!

We all know where I stand on Brexit.

But for those that believe passionately Brexit is a good thing, I want to wish you all a very happy evening, however you celebrate.

I sincerely hope it is a success.
I really dont want to see people or regions suffer economically due to Brexit.

Cheers to all
:):):):)
BONG!!

The country will come together on the 31st ;)

All this EU sh** will be Consigned to history

Onwards and upwards :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back