Abortion America

Not entirely correct. It depends when it is done following conception. The bulk are done within 10 weeks which involves 2 pills. Same sometime a little later. Babies may checked for genetic and other syndrome problems shortly after 10 weeks. Other factors may show up later. A mother may develop problems.
And at that point it isn't a foetus, it's an embryo. Not aiming at you but the Religious fundamentalists tend to be rather sloppy with science, and reality.

Sponsored Links
Every foetus is sacred, or it should be.
Explain your logic that some foetuses are more valuable than others.
Vinty has joined the Taliban

next he will be claiming women shouldn’t be educated or even allowed outside the house.

Sponsored Links
If we're going to bring words like 'sacred' into it, implying a religious connection, here's a thought. For girls/women who fall pregnant through rape/incest, why didn't <insert the name of the god you believe in here> stop that girl/woman from being raped or a victim of incest in the first place?

Oh yes that's right, I forgot, god works in mysterious ways, ours is not to reason why etc etc.

For girls/women who fall pregnant through rape/incest, why didn't <insert the name of the god you believe in here> stop that girl/woman from being raped
It's worse than that, the all-seeing it/he/she or whatever actually watched it happen...

If we're going to bring words like 'sacred' into it, implying a religious connection, here's a thought. For girls/women who fall pregnant through rape/incest, why didn't <insert the name of the god you believe in here> stop that girl/woman from being raped or a victim of incest in the first place?

Oh yes that's right, I forgot, god works in mysterious ways, ours is not to reason why etc etc.
A priest would say; 'God gave man free will' which is a fine get-out clause for the Almighty.
"Not my fault, man," He'd say, "you made a choice."

Last edited:
A priest would say; 'God gave man free will' which is a fine get-out clause for the Almighty.
"Not my fault, man," he'd say, "you made a choice."
Shame man has taken away the free will of women...!

No religious group should have influence in government. Unfortunately, many Americans are pretty radical in their Christian views.

Sponsored Links
Back