Additional power point installed correctly?

Thanks for the advice. Think I'll get a socket tester just to make sure.

Sponsored Links
One last question. What about trunking for the cable, does it need any? The cable isn't exposed at any point. The trunking is in the boxed in section in the second bedroom. Will this cause the cable to get to hot?

Sponsored Links
It's the gas pipe to the boiler. Is this a problem? If so I can remove the cable and pin it to the wall.

How do you tell him, without upsetting him ?(n)

Never mind that, give him a swift sharp kick in the rowlocks and tell him never to pull that 5 H 1 T in someone elses house again. What was he thinking?

If that is a gas pipe, the cable needs rerouting so it is at least 25mm away to avoid contact.

Last edited:
How do you tell him, without upsetting him ?(n)

Never mind that, give him a swift sharp kick in the rowlocks and tell him never to pull that 5 H 1 T in someone elses house again. What was he thinking?

If that is a gas pipe, the cable needs rerouting so it is at least 25mm away to avoid contact.

Many thanks for this. I will move the cable in that case.

This reminds me of the dyslexic agnostic insomniac.

Stayed up all night wondering if there was a dog...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back