Adebolajo receives whole life sentence

JBR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As said in the title. His mate was sentenced to 45 years before parole.

I'd just like to say that I'm very pleased with this decision, and even more pleased that this country has finally had the balls to stand up to Brussels and Strasbourg.

Hanging would have been better, but this is a good second best.

Sponsored Links
Hanging would have been far too quick a death for this pair. A whole life sentence, seems a fair compromise (in the absence of the death penalty) I'm sure this pair will become a target for other prisoners though, and I wouldn't be surprised for them to die, sooner than expected in prison. ;) ;)

I'm sure they'll insist on halal food whilst they're living in the cosy hotel.

Mind you, I'm equally sure that it will be served garnished with a generous dollop of spit. :LOL:

That pair are going to make life very difficult for the prison officers who have to "look after" them :evil:

Sponsored Links
Fantastic news........ let the bar stewards rot in there.. I think the should be in isolation ..on the news it was said he is already talking about appealing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....

Fantastic news........ let the bar stewards rot in there.. I think the should be in isolation ..on the news it was said he is already talking about appealing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....

I think they will almost certainly be in isolation. If not they'd be lynched.

I do think they should have to work for their food, though. Of course, if they really were serious about voluntarily giving up their lives (to receive their reward of 70 virgins, presumably) they could refuse to work.

I wonder whether the majority of prisoners who 'converted' to islam did so because of all the benefits and allowances made for them.

I wonder whether the majority of prisoners who 'converted' to islam did so because of all the benefits and allowances made for them.

I wonder if the majority of prisoners who convert to Islam realise the penalties for their crimes would be slightly harsher under Sharia Law. ;) ;) ;)

The harsher the sentence the easier to win the appeal. A good lawyer will get him off with 15 years.

One guy gets 4 years for a punch the other gets a whole life for a knife. That doesn't sound like justice to me.

British justice is a lottery. It very much depends on whether you are lucky enough to get a do-gooder judge.

Very Best Bacon? You are too kind, Johnmelad. I would be force-feeding the sons of bitches undercooked "scrag-end" of pork with plenty of fat on it which could be liberally spread over their evil bodies. When they eventually die their bodies can be minced and used to feed the pigs.

Sponsored Links
Back