Adebolajo receives whole life sentence

When they eventually die their bodies can be minced and used to feed the pigs.

Excellent idea. I wonder whether that would prevent them from going to heaven and getting their 70 virgins, etc.

Sponsored Links
Excellent idea. I wonder whether that would prevent them from going to heaven and getting their 70 virgins, etc.

72+virgins1179982606.jpg

British justice is a lottery. It very much depends on whether you are lucky enough to get a do-gooder judge.
it really is a lottery,
IRA terrorists get a get out of jail free card, muslim terrorists get 45 years.

British justice is a lottery. It very much depends on whether you are lucky enough to get a do-gooder judge.
it really is a lottery,

History is full of examples where the perceived 'greater good' meant some individual injustice.

At some stage in NI unpleasant decisions had to , and have to, be made if the cycle is to be broken, because EVERY party/group/government has gotten their hands dirty in one way or another.

You can't end a dirty war in a clean way.

Trade offs are inevitable.

Politicians playing to the gallery, especially the mock indignation of some who did not have to make crucial decisions to save lives, won't make this any fairer or easier on victims.

We are a way off it yet but there will have to be a process of 'acknowledgment without punishment' (for want of better) at some stage.

Feel free to suggest alternatives -but let me know what the trade off is

Sponsored Links
it really is a lottery,

As Micilin has said, that was a political decision.

I'm quite sure that, when the muslims take over Britain and sharia law is firmly in place, these two murderers will be not only released but also richly rewarded.

it really is a lottery,

History is full of examples where the perceived 'greater good' meant some individual injustice.

At some stage in NI unpleasant decisions had to , and have to, be made if the cycle is to be broken, because EVERY party/group/government has gotten their hands dirty in one way or another.

You can't end a dirty war in a clean way.

Trade offs are inevitable.

Politicians playing to the gallery, especially the mock indignation of some who did not have to make crucial decisions to save lives, won't make this any fairer or easier on victims.

We are a way off it yet but there will have to be a process of 'acknowledgment without punishment' (for want of better) at some stage.

Feel free to suggest alternatives -but let me know what the trade off is
when it comes to dealing with terrorists I am sure the Israelis or the yanks could offer some useful alternatives.

when it comes to dealing with terrorists I am sure the Israelis or the yanks could offer some useful alternatives.

Im sure they could and both have compromised ideals in so doing (eg illegally supplying arms to Iran in order to release hostages)

But if the choice was yours, which alternative would you use in NI, and what trade offs would it involve?

But if the choice was yours, which alternative would you use in NI,

Insist that followers of the 'religion of peace' relocate to Northern Ireland if they wish to stay in The United Kingdom. Allow them to 'attempt' to impose sharia law for all inhabitants if they wish.

I think that quite soon, protestants and nationalists will forget their differences and realise that there are greater foes out there (result no. 1) and the UK can stop having to appease an enemy that is no longer within - well not within the important bits anyway(result no. 2).

Only downside I can see is that for a short while after relocation of all 'R O P' followers, there will be a temporary shortage of corner shops, taxi drivers and takeaway restaurants.

Sponsored Links
Back