Ademco accord xpc AC fail issue (moved)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, I have a displayed AC Mains fail icon on my XPC key Pad but mains voltage is present (new transformer) and DC voltage is being generated to charge the battery (13.65V dc)etc and power the sensors ( red leds). I have replaced the cct board but the symptoms persist. Key pad beeps once on power up but will not do anything else in this condition, i.e. will not enter Engineer programming etc. Any ideas on why I have an AC mains fail displayed? The ICON is a flashing black and white battery and X.

cheers

Sponsored Links
Foxhole, I was talking about an alarm system, have i posted on the incorrect forum?

Sponsored Links
Sparkymarka, I haven't changed the battery, it's old but reads 13.25v but I'll substitute it tomorrow and try again but I think the icon that's flashing means no AC, not low or missing battery (battery symbol and X flashing, rather than battery symbol with flashing X). However the manual is not awfully clear with its description.

DC49CE4C-66FE-4143-8D21-3A0533F54D83.png

Sparkymarka, I believe it is the icon 3rd from the bottom on your 8.37pm post yesterday. I substituted a replacement 12v battery but there was no change to the symptoms. Key pad is lit up, little green led is lit and beeps when the buttons are pressed.

Sparkymarka, to make things clearer I've uploaded a video of the icon, it can be found using the search at the top. The video is call Key pad icon, uploaded by PhilW126.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back