ADT alarm- user reset required.. HELP

Have got an engineer reset code if the system fails so u can suggest what to do with it i could try one more time ta :D

Sponsored Links
have no contact number as the card given to me has anumber which i cant get through on ..... :confused:

Well I'm not going to give out remote resets nor defaulting information on an open forum.
You have no engineers code so I cannot talk you through a procedure unfortunately.

So a local company is your best bet, they will be cheaper than ADT most likely.

Sponsored Links
we have got an engineers code, just not a manual. so is there no other way to do a user reset?
thanks

You said you had a code that gets you into a user menu.
What have you actually got?
What does it do when used?

The man who fitted the alarm gave me a code and instructions which is the engineer reset incase the alarm failed to set, it has happened before and we followed the procedure by entering the code and it would sort itself after following the instructions given by him but this time it keeps coming up as telephone line failed, after doing reset with the engineer code.So what do we do now? thanks again for your responses

This is like pulling hens teeth.
What does the code do when you enter it?
As in enter the code and press enter?

when we put the code in, we can scroll to the fault which says tel line fault but not able to clear it, and then it shows user reset required.

we r 2 females trying to do a man's job sorry if u rfeeling fed up!!!!!! Can u help or shall i call an installer, Have emaile dthe bloke who installed my alarm .

I have told you without the right codes your stuffed.

Will it let you override and set?
Enter code, press A press enter then again if prompted.

Now press the A button and it will scroll then it should allow you to set with a line fault.
I posted this earlier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back