Advice About Fault finding courses

Both Chris and I came into this industry with a significant prior experience of electronics, chemistry and hydraulics!

Few others did or they would not be posting here.

90% of the people who go on the Mr Combi course dont even know how to use a multimeter. Few people who have been fixing boilers for the last 20 years know the difference between resistance and impedance and as for reactance!

Nor do they know why sulphuric acid is not very good at descaling boilers!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Both Chris and I came into this industry with a significant prior experience of electronics, chemistry and hydraulics!

Few others did or they would not be posting here.

90% of the people who go on the Mr Combi course dont even know how to use a multimeter. Few people who have been fixing boilers for the last 20 years know the difference between resistance and impedance and as for reactance!

Nor do they know why sulphuric acid is not very good at descaling boilers!

Tony

but doesnt Mr Combi do a course on Multimeters? I thought he did, again its a start for someone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back