Advice on how to become a Corgi Plumber?

Its better to ask Gas Safe what parts of the work needs a registered engineer and fitting the mounting bracket and flue are some of those parts!

Its also illegal for any RGI to sign off a boiler fited by someone else!

Sponsored Links
There are a plethora of 'service providers' willing to get their hands on your money, there must be a shed load in the West Midlands. Hope you have about £4k spare, not including Gas Safe Registration Fees.

There are also plenty of referral websites you can subscribe to that will also take your money in the hope that you can compete with the £600 boiler supply & install market, or the £1500 7 Rad central heating system supplied and fitted.

If you've got a mortgage I personally wouldn't even be contemplating spending that sort of cash. Unless your an established business (and by asking your question I don't think you are) Then you WILL BE LIVING A HAND TO MOUTH EXISTENCE.

Right that's my tuppence worth.

YOU are not allowed to even hang the boiler on the wall never mind connect the flue you twit

Not what I've been told by a gas safe engineer , and yes he is British NOT European!

As long as you are competent (plumber) you can install CH etc, are you telling me one can't change a radiator if he is not registered as Corgi?

Can you prove that? As I might be missing something here!

Finally try to keep this dissuasion in a respectable manner! As I do not intend to get into arguments. I only needed some advice so that I'm NOT installing boiler illegally!

Please no comments from racist!

Thanks

so don't install boilers if you ain't reg

regardless of what you have allegedly been told by an alleged gas safe bod

simple enough or would you like it in large print :rolleyes:

jeez no wonder i lost interest in this forum with bell ends like this posting :cry:

Sponsored Links
YOU are not allowed to even hang the boiler on the wall never mind connect the flue you twit

Not what I've been told by a gas safe engineer , and yes he is British NOT European!

As long as you are competent (plumber) you can install CH etc, are you telling me one can't change a radiator if he is not registered as Corgi?

Can you prove that? As I might be missing something here!

Finally try to keep this dissuasion in a respectable manner! As I do not intend to get into arguments. I only needed some advice so that I'm NOT installing boiler illegally!

Please no comments from racist!

Thanks

so don't install boilers if you ain't reg

regardless of what you have allegedly been told by an alleged gas safe bod

simple enough or would you like it in large print :rolleyes:

jeez no wonder i lost interest in this forum with bell ends like this posting :cry:

Nice to see you back kev ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back